The Phantom 4 × 60 (3rd generation) takes into account all requirements for modern-day evening hunting. It features a simple design and also maximum performance. The sight is water resistant as well as can be run in rainfall of any kind of strength.
Gas-filled optical network protects optics as well as interior tooth cavities of the tool from fogging, which can take place as a result of the temperature distinction or high moisture problems. Real estate of optical views is made from high-strength unique plastics.
The style of the body Phantom and the reinforced host of the EOP give influence resistance when utilizing effective ammo, consisting of 9.3 × 62, 9.3 × 74 as well as 375H&& H. the High gain of light permits you to quest in the conditions of critically reduced night lighting, up to 10-4 Lux * (the evening skies in clouds). System voltage guideline precludes the withdrawal of the intending mark, despite a solid battery drain.
Efficiently addressed the inquiry of the option of the intending mark.
- IIT 3rd generation, level of sensitivity to 1800 (which is a lot more than 2+)
- Ergonomic style and comfy control
- High shock resistance
- Qualitative high aperture optics
- Lens with inner focusing
- Gas-filled optical channel
- Protection course IPX6 (water-proof)
- High top quality picture and resolution
- Performance in all conditions of natural evening lighting
- Customized set up the reticle.
- Power supply with voltage guideline
- Powered by product kind CR123 or AA
- Indication of battery discharge
- Feature split second on
- Removable, focusable IR illuminator
- Remote connector high reliability
- Planck Weaver 7/8″ housing
- Shielded against loss of lens cap
- The opportunity of changing the places
- Sight Phantom (complete)
- The handbook
- Warranty card
Attributes:Generation EOP: 3
Sensitivity: as much as 1800
Visual magnifying, x: 4
Lens diameter, mm: 60
Field of view, level: 11
The elimination of departure student, mm: 50
Resolution, lines/mm: 45
Detection range, m: 800
The limitation of refocus eye, DPTR: +/ -3.5
The minimal range of focusing, m: 8
Battery: 1xAA/ 1xCR123
Working voltage: 1.5 (AA)/ 3 (CR123)
The hours (with IR/ without IR), hours: 5 (AA); 8 (CR123)/ 15 (AA); 24 (CR123)
Grade of water-resistance: IPX6
Weight, kg: 1