The FLIR Scout LS permit to obtain crisp thermal photo in all problems both night and day. The resolution of the detector the FLIR LS-64 is 640 x 480 pixels.
The camera is equipped with sophisticated software application, which produces a crisp image without the need for the revision by the user. A crucial feature of FLIR Scout LS is that to export these gadgets do not require
export license like most of various other imaging gadgets. Attributes: Powerful lithium-ion battery. Normal working time– 5-7 hours on a single battery charge Kompaktnyi as well as light-weight, excellent for working in the area under any scenarios Rigidity class– IP67
Convenient location of switches at the top of the tool Laser designator, enabling you to swiftly mark the target at night InstAlert feature that permits you to select the best place in the image in red FLIR LS — series are exceptionally budget friendly tool.
The cost is no more important, as well as now there is no requirement to make use of a less efficient night vision modern technology. Uncooled microbolometer thermal LS series does not need maintenance and offers them with a clear thermal photos in all problems both day and night. The resolution of the IR pictures FLIR LS-64 is 640 x 512 pixels. All video cameras are geared up with advanced software application that supplies a crisp image without the demand for revision. FLIR LS-64 is furnished with a 35mm lens, which has the ability to identify a things the size of a man at a range of 1080 metres. FLIR LS-64 executes two — as well as four-time electronic zoom and likewise include constant electronic zoom. The weight of the FLIR LS-series battery 340 grams, as a result of which the devices are very compact and light.
- Perfect for operating in the area at any kind of circumstances, these thermal imaging cameras are sealed to IP67 and operate in temperatures from -20
- ° C to +50 ° C. Ergonomic as well as very easy to utilize, FLIR LS-series can be operated with buttons at the top of the device. Comfortably placed the buttons are all right underneath your fingertips. Both the FLIR LS-series have a laser tip, permitting you to promptly and safely mark targets
- in the dark. The FLIR LS-series comes with a powerful rechargeable lithium-ion batteries. Normal functioning time — 5-7 hours on a single battery cost. The distinct InstAlert attribute highlights in red the most popular position on the photo. Thanks to this the items of passion are plainly noticeable on
- the thermal image. SYSTEM: LS-64 Detector kind: Microbolometer(640 × 512 pixels )on the basis
- of vanadium oxide 17 microns Focal size: 35 mm Field of view( V × W): 18 ° × 14 ° Waveband of 7.5 — 13.5 ám Freeze-frame: Yes Digital zoom: 2 x
- — 4x Start-up time from standby:< 5 secs Emphasis: Automatic Optical adjustment: ± 2 USB port: FOR software application Update and also charging Backlight: Led Built-in display viewfinder: Color LCD VGA
- display Palettes for
Arctic mapping and also detection of things: Hot objects in white, warm black objects, objects, red when you utilize InstAlert Video output: Video
- NTSC, revitalize price 9 Hz Laser reminder:
- – Weight (with battery): 340 g Dimension
- (l × W × h): 172
- × 59 × 62 mm Defense: IP67 Mount: Standard tripod-tripod Battery < type: Internal Li-ion Battery charging:
- USB Cable to bill the inner
- battery billing stand(optional accessory)