Collimator view of shut type from the Aimpoint Hunter H30L. The lengthened body (index L) for setup in larger evaluates, which call for bigger ranges between the front as well as rear base of the touchdown bolts.
Created particularly for searching use. At a range of 100 m red dot rifle scope covers on the target area 6 centimeters!
Can be mounted on a tool as a typical view with 30 mm body, the application of conventional bolts (brackets) from the MAC, APEL and other producers. Able to work in one of the most difficult problems, and also to withstand the recoil of the most powerful calibers. A favorite among large game hunters worldwide.
The distinctions from line 9000 as well as Comp:
- Maximum lens with a 35mm (!) absolutely impossible to «« passage» » result when aiming.
- Maximum possible collimator light transmission at sunset, by using unique antireflective finish on the lens as well as its extra diameter
- 50’000 (!) hours of continual operation from a typical and commonly utilized CR2032 3V battery
- Digital control of illumination of a luminescent point dimension 2 MOA with boosted approximately 12 levels vary.
- Entirely mist-free and also full of an inert gas under pressure.
- 100% waterproof.
- Unlimited field of view with outstanding light transmission.
- THE COMPLETE LACK OF PARALLAX!
- All that is needed for entering amendments on the range — — protective cap handwheel input of amendments acts as both an essential to enter them on the movement.
- Central tube diameter of 30 mm.
- Features: Extremely large field of view
- The full absence of parallax effect!
- Untouched by exterior weather
- 100% reputable design
- The total absence of unsafe as well as unsafe materials
- Total safety and security for the shooter’s eye (No laser emission)
- Mechanical button intensivnosti highlighting marks for comfort as well as dependability
- Very high precision perelivania
- Grid 2 MOA = 60 mm at 100 m
- Sort of sight indoor
- Holographic view no
- Mount sight ring 30mm
- The power is CR2032
- Lens size/ lens dimension in mm 35
- A zoom of 1x
- Reticle dot
- Modification the illumination handbook
- Adjustment the aiming mark no
- Compatible with evening vision no
- Series of input of modifications +/- 2 meters at 100 meters
- The diameter of the Central tube, mm 30
- Weight, g 235
- Wetness evidence approximately 5 meters!
- Operating temperature level array -30 ° C
… +60 ° C