For someone fishing is a hobby, for some a passion and for some valuable income, but each of the anglers over time develop individual techniques and skills. Skills, in turn, are constantly honed and usovershenstvuetsya.
One of these skills, which we will discuss today relates to purely technical issues – namely, how to correctly tie the leash to the bait. Because in fishing, anything can happen, and it is better for a novice angler to be ready for anything, and experienced just to improve your knowledge.
Specialists in fishing often faced with such a seemingly minor matter, how to make a leash for the rod, because the fishing line tends to partially lose strength in water or the node itself, which we connect the leash – half reduces the strength fishing line. As you know, the reliability of equipment depends on good fishing, otherwise we risk to return home without the gear and without a good catch.
Knots for all occasions
Successful fishing constantly depend on such minor details as Pesochny node, if the node on the pole of poor quality, the risk that it breaks, or crawl at the most inopportune moment – much increased. To avoid such unpleasant situations, consider: how to knit a few simple and trusted sites, studying which you will automatically learn to own them.
Common node “loop the loop”
Such attachment leash is perfect for tying a wide variety of types: latochnovo, fluorocarbon, metal, etc.
To knit a fishing line like a host, you will need:
- Measure about 7-8 cm from the tip of the leading fishing line to bend the measured size and attach along the leading so that you get double the fishing line, not intertwined with each other.
- Wet the line with water.
- The tip of the line for the double loop should be a length of 3-4 cm
- In the area of the bend to leave the double loop large size, suitable to fit your finger, and the rest should wrap between two times (once per loop).
- On the last (third) winding of the output should be the tip of the doubled fishing line to cut from the adhered by us loop and gently pull.
We did tie a strong single site with the usual loop, the ends of which unnecessary to be cut with a sharp object. After the first loop we have debugged it and proceed to the next. The second node of the leash knit in a similar way, the completion of which we have on hand needs to be 2 identical loops.
In order to attach the loop to the leash, leashes are prepared as follows:
- Take the shortest lead line (leash), expanding its odevaem loop and another loop (from the main fishing line of a fishing rod).
- Then the entire length of the leash, pick up and widehem in the loop the main line.
- Fully derive the shorter the fishing line through this loop.
At the conclusion of mating, we should get a mutual looped knot (“loop by loop”), which is more tightly connected from the usual tension.
Tie side leash
If you have any need to attach a side to the main leash line, you can use the simple and practical way angler – “running knot”.
In this case, the first step is to prepare the leash:
- On the same leash, which is going to connect with a leading line, do the fixing, the most common knot.
- Wetted the leash.
Now go to the main fishing line:
- To do this, again wetted the line and make in the right part of the loop, with a diameter of 3-4 cm. Lay this loop on the floor, we should get a big letter “B”.
- To attach the bypass leash, threading it into the loop of the letter “B”, so that the locking knot remained from the lower left side (with the loop).
- The leading part of the leash, flicking through the top of the letter, so she laid down on the upper side of the loop and went to her.
- Then pull the loop of the leash (holding for a small tied knot with the other hand) and gently pulling the whole “running knot”.
Side the leash is ready for use, if necessary, will know how to bind the second or third.
For monofilament line, unlike braids are suitable for many types of fishing knots available. With a network, the situation is slightly more complicated because tied her universal methods considering special types of fibers. All the mats differ by composition of outer coating and internal structure.
Important! How to bind, including the most suitable for plaiting, knots, usually involves the manufacturer, which displays all the necessary recommendations directly on the packaging.
With the problem of how to attach the leash to the braid for spinning, help to cope such popular nodes as “Grinder” and “Palomar”.
Important quality each node is reliability and durability, such are the qualities of a fishing “Grinder”, also called node, “Yuni”. This is the most common site in cases when you need to tie hooks or wartlike with tiny ears, also good for leads to the main fishing line.
Sequence how to tie a hook knot “Grinner” is:
- Take the tip, measured 7-8 cm and widehem in the eye of the hook.
- Little deviating from the hook, make a small loop.
- Holding the resulting loop, obtrusive the tip of the braids around the leading.
- Making 6-8 revs, return the tip of the braids and odevaem him directly adhered in a loop.
Once snap hook “Grindera” worked correctly, wetted braid to give even greater strength and slowly tighten the knot. The remaining unwanted portions carefully cut away with a sharp object.
Fishing knot “Palomar”
Standard double “Palomar” is considered one of the best knots for slippery braided lines, which is also well suited to Monolake. This unit is most effectively used for mounting vertluzhnoj and hooks.
To solve the problem of how to tie the double hook “Palamara” as follows:
- Take the tip of the basket, bend it parallel to the leading (double-braid) and odevaem the standard ear hook.
- Adhered a loop and weave the tip with the leading network in the direction of the hook (wrap 3 times).
- After these actions, devem the hook into the loop of the guide itself, wetted the future site and begin to gently pull.
Tie a knot the end and cutting off the excess ends of the braids with a sharp object.
Exclude the excesses of the leash
The whole process of hard training to fishing may be covered with a copper basin, if when casting tackle angler did not consider the possible overlap of the leash.
In order to avoid unpleasant situations and to minimize the overlap potochnoi gear during the cast, use the following guidelines:
- The use of monofilament line. To minimize the overlap of the gear will help the leash of a material such as monofilament fishing line. Its elasticity reduces the effect of twisting when casting.
Important! The best option for spinning will be a combination of leash of monofilament and braided lines in the ratio 70 on 30%.
- The use of braids. The material initially has a high stiffness in bending, which also reduces the probability of overlap of the leash.