The swivel is one of the most essential knots for rigging when fishing the feeder and spinning. This element does not give the fishing line to be entangled during the fight with the fish, preventing the gear from hooks and breaks. In order to make a reliable snap-in, extending the term of its operation, it is necessary to know how to attach the swivel, and which nodes to use in a particular case.
Varieties and designs
Wartlike made of high strength stainless steel. Despite the fact that all devices have the same functionality, they come in various sizes, designs and strength.
The smallest elements of fasteners capable of withstanding loads of up to 0.8-1 kg, large designed for weight up to 100 kg. For the manufacture of spinning tackle, as a rule, use vertucci medium size, designed for fish fish from 5 to 20 kg.
The swivel tied to the main fishing line between the leash and the lure (or any other bait). In cases where a jig or sinker or heavy fishing takes place in areas with a strong current, snap-in knit with double or triple swivel.
Where can I use
Going fishing, experienced anglers have in their Arsenal is not one, but three or four pre-prepared gear with mounts of different design and size. For example:
- If the tackle is a float, then the main line with a leash is connected with one swivel (it is better to take double).
- Fishing with live bait without a float requires at least two such fastening. One to connect the main fishing line with a sinker, and the second with the leash.
- When catching a predator on fry bottom fish, it is recommended to use two swivel. To one holding the leash with the bait, the other a float.
- When fishing on the “track” apply snap with triple swivel, allowing easy bait (grasshoppers or dragonflies) to sink a little deeper into the pond.
In any case, this element is very important, and some fishing techniques – almost essential.
Noted that the fishing gear, is made with the use of such connecting elements as a carabiner or swivel, are much longer, if in each case you will learn not only to choose the required design details, but also the right to tie him to a scaffold.
Assemblies and mounting methods
Consider some of the most popular uses of vertluzhnoj, and their bonding (binding sites).
Connection “swivel – fishing line”
Step by step guide to tying the knot:
- The round lug is threaded the fishing line, extending for a short distance, and connecting the two resulting cut, placing them in parallel.
- Of them, by twisting fishing line 6-8 times, make a pigtail.
- Short end of the threaded connection formed at the beginning of the ear loop. Then, holding the knot with your finger, tighten it, gently pulling the line for the formed ends.
To strengthen the connection, again skipping the short period between the fourth or fifth twist. Knot tighten as much as possible.
Considered one of popular and easy fishing knots. It is used in the snap-ins using monolescu, and among the fishermen is called “incomplete Udachny”.
- Combine the two ends of the fishing line between them so that the top formed a small loop, and the length of the free ends was not more than 10 cm.
- Loop through the opening of the swivel, and pull the entire length of the remaining line.
- Cross over the loop under the ear, push it in the hole.
- Do all movements again.
Visually should seem that the mount is formed by two loops. Pulling the ends gently to tighten the knot.