Experienced anglers say that the correct training and initial development stage of fly fishing will depend on the entire future path of the Fisher. If fly fishing for novice anglers to present from the first moments right, for all aspects of the fishing process they would be keen to fish and relax.
If not, it fly fishing becomes a real meal and get involved in it no one will.
Start learning to be with the General provisions of fishing, as it is a specific type of fishing that requires you to pay attention to all the details and the basics of fishing.
In order to teach you how to catch, start with the most common mistakes made by novice anglers.
We will present the list of the basic concepts of fly fishing for beginners:
- Fly fishing allows you to catch not only on the fast rivers and not only salmon. Quite well you can fish on rivers with medium and slow flow of almost all predators, merit special attention for fly fishing pike and perch.
- Forget about all the stereotypes homemade fly fishing tackle. Fly fishing for beginners requires you to pay special attention to tackle, because it depends on the whole fishing process, the quality of the wiring and catch.
- Cord for fly fishing plays a major role. A combination of high quality cord and different tactics of casting the angler manages to send a very light fly at quite large distances.
- Fly rods are divided into several classes, the stronger the rod, the higher the class. To balanced tackle can also be due to combinations of cord and rod is easier to make due to the classification of the cords into classes according to the same principle as rods.
- The most important and difficult aspect of fly fishing is casting accuracy. To fully master the technique of casting to novice anglers have to review one video and read one article. By the way, very good if you will have someone monitor, find someone who knows how to catch and will be able to point you to the error.