What to look for when choosing a fishing rod
You first need to decide what tackle will fish and that Arsenal is preferable.Use the basic bait:
- Jig lure (ultralight, light, heavy)
- Spinner (rotating, oscillating)
- Crankbaits (different zaglubljaetsja)
Universal spinnings for the budget is extremely difficult to find.For each type of fishing needs to pick up his “stick”. When fishing for pike, perch or walleye on jigging lures often choose either Regular, Fast or Extra Fast operation. Plugs from the dash wiring to take Fast system.
What design is better: telescopic or plug
The qualities they are identical, it is impossible to say that some of the designs better only because it has 4 tribe and the plug there are two.Beginner better to choose based on the fact that the plug is harder to transport because the transporting length is greater.Telescope handy size. Comfortable when sailing in a boat, in a dense forest when hunting. It is more convenient to carry where large clumps of grass and bushes.Moving to his car, fishing in the open shore is no difference in design no.
The main materials of which made spinning rods
- CFRP (carbon, graphite). The lungs, at the same time hard, which gives the opportunity to far to throw the bait (poilecot). Require careful treatment because of brittleness.
- Composite. (a mixture of carbon fiber with fiberglass). The most common variant, of medium hardness.
- Fiberglass. One of the most flexible, but the heavy variants.
- Composite of exotic and expensive materials. For example there are models with the addition of Kevlar used in the manufacture of armor plates. Rare in the sale, are expensive.
The beginner is advised to choose the form of a composite of (ask the seller what material is used in any model) as the most versatile, not too heavy and not whimsical material, perfect for pike.
Suitable length Blanca
Been discussed many times. If you are looking for a versatile length, the choice of 2.1 m. the Size allows you to catch in any conditions, from shore and boats.
The throughput of the ring spinning rods
Far from fishing, the person may not give the item a serious matter, but in vain. Parameter is very important when choosing the right.First and foremost, the goal is to be as smooth (for a minimum of friction with the fishing line) and lasting. Inserts are made of difficult and durable materials.Earlier were extremely popular inserts made of ceramics. Today they are often replaced by oxide-aluminum, or setlocalint.Italienne inserts have purple tint, and the oxide-aluminum brown or dark brown color.
In order that the friction of the fishing line was minimal, the throughput of the ring shall be conical shape with the base of the spool. In this case, the friction is reduced to a minimum, casts get far.If you follow the above example, the rings obtained are extremely large, negatively affecting transportation. So choose something in between.Strict requirements are applied to the last Tulip, experiencing a heavy load when towing. Tulip must have box-protecting inner and outer part of the ring.
The types of crossing rings
- With a ceramic insert. Used to monofilament line.
- SIH or Hardlite. Lightweight, with a durable frame made of anodized steel and aluminium inserts.
- SIC or Silicium. Inserts of silicon carbide. Suggest when using braided lines as durable.
- Low or Fuji SIC. With inserts of special form of silicon carbide that prevent solesta during the cast.
At the time of purchase, verify their integrity, roughness, the lack of cranking and saliceti compound.
Used in coil material is important. Dampness, sand, rocks, dirt – affect condition.
- Tube. Is expensive natural material. Comfortable and warm in the hand, easily wiped from contamination.
- Rubber. Soft material, often used when fishing in salt water.
- Non-slip coating. Roughness, giving no slip in dry and wet.
Fundamental and frequently used mechanisms:
- Ring holders. The reel is attached to the form using the moving rings.
- Fast. The clip that secures the coil.
- Screw. Rotating the retaining screw.
Which test to choose Blanca
Test tells what weight lures are used. Putting the bait of less weight, is less than the minimum threshold will not feel play in the water.Equipping a heavy lure creates a risk of breakage of the spinning during the cast.Putting the weight close to the maximum, throw smoothly, do not try in vain the form.It is important to use a range specified on the rod.
- Ultralight (very light). The maximum weight of 7 g. the Minimum threshold may be 1 Gy. As the name implies, use light tackle.
- Lite (light). Test from 3-15 grams, suitable for fishing all types of lures are quite versatile and a good option.
- Average. Test up to 30 gr. Often used on large reservoirs or reaches. Perfect for pike.
- Heavy. For lures more than 30 gr. For large rivers, lakes, streams, for trolling.
Our rating spinning for pike 2018
Let’s start a list of good models with budget and expensive options.The rating is not based on value, listed well-proven vblank. For the price, the choice is yours:
- Mikado Nihonto MH. Universal telescopic fishing-rod.
- Shimano Catana. Perfect for the novice fisherman.
- Zemex Spider Pro. Option for jig.
- Major Craft Rizer. Will cope with the pike fishing on twitch.
- Salmo Elite X-Twitch. The second model is created for the twitch.
- Shimano Exage. His element is trolling.
- Favorite White Bird. Ultralight, you should pay attention to it.
- Aiko Troutex. Jig is one of the most common methods of fishing for pike, so let’s close our TOP this model.
To sum up I would like the opinion of the person with whose opinion we fully agree.Perhaps after reading it, look at the situation from the other side, would make it easier to choose!