Binoculars night vision generation CF-Super 1+ Edge GS of 2.7×50, produced under the brand Pulsar, made in durable, lightweight, ergonomic design of metal and plastic. The housing is sealed and protected from dust, rain and water splashes.
A specially designed five-element eyepiece enhances the sharpness and contrast of the image. The combination of the progressive optical scheme of the R-Contact and the specially designed Novosibirsk instrument-making plant image intensifier TUBE CF-Super (Gen. 1+) with fiber washer ensures the almost complete lack of distortion at the edge of the field of view, sharpness and geometric accuracy even in the peripheral areas of the TUBE’s screen and a high gain of light.
Due to the special spherical shape of the photocathode image intensifier devices have a high and uniform resolution across the surface of the screen, not from less than 42 strokes/mm in the center to not less than 24 strokes/mm on the edge, with an average resolution across the field of view of about 36 lines per mm. Soft comfortable rubber Eyecup conceals the luminescence of the TUBE and allows the observer to remain unnoticed. Economical built-in IR led can be adjusted by power.
Control buttons located on top of the device. In case there is a tripod mount on a tripod with a diameter of 1/4 inch and strip of the type Weaver, it is possible to install an additional IR flashlight Pulsar-805. The NV binocular Edge GS 3,5×50 is equipped with protection from light, increasing the light intensity automatically shuts off current in the TUBE that prevents it from burning.
- “Effective” field of view. High resolution and geometric image precision provided by the NVD built using technology, CF-Super, allows for effective monitoring of the object at any point of the field of view
- Stable image quality across the field of view. The resolution, CF-Super TUBE features a different consistency (a drop of resolution from the center to the edge does not exceed 20%, while the difference between the resolution in the center the resolution around the edge for night vision systems based on image intensifier tubes of the 1st generation is usually five times)
- Protect the TUBE from light. Devices Edge GS is equipped with the protection system electro – optical Converter from clipping (threshold level of illumination is automatically reduced or stops the supply of current to the TUBE)
- Built-in IR illuminator. Powerful built-in IR illuminator should be used in low light conditions for observation at a distance that was above average
- Planck Weaver 7/8″. On top of the casing is a plank type Weaver, serving for the installation of additional IR illuminators
- The eyepiece. Five-element eyepiece with a beveled rubber Eyecup provides high-quality image across the field of view, high definition and contrast. When rotating the eyepiece, the position of the Eyecup remains unchanged
- Body. Durable sealed housing made of metal and plastic is able to effectively withstand impact, moisture and dust, allowing you to use the device in extreme conditions
- Controls. Switching device and the infrared illuminator by pressing the corresponding buttons (ON and IR) located at the top. Additionally, the NV Edge devices have the function to continuously adjust the power of IR illuminator
- Rubber Eyecup. The soft rubber Eyecup conceals the luminescence of the TUBE, allowing the observer to remain unnoticed
- Type EOP: ЭП33-SF-
- Generation image intensifier TUBE: CF-Super
- Magnification, x: 3.5
- Lens diameter, mm: 50
- The actual resolution, lines / mm: 42
- The field of view, °: 11
- The limit of refocus ocular, DPTR.: ±4
- The minimum distance of focusing, m: 2
- Delete out.pupil, mm: 12
- Built-in IR illuminator wavelength infrared ozvet., nm: 805
- Equivalent power IR illuminator, mW: 100
- Range of detection, m**: 170
- The type of battery: 3 (2xAAA)
- Dimensions: 233x122x71
- Weight, kg: 0,85