Night vision monocular Challenger GS 4.5×60 brand Pulsar suitable for observing objects at night over long distances, can be used in low light conditions and total darkness.
Functionality of the night vision devices allow to detect and recognize the object at a distance up to 200 m.
- NV monocular Challenger GS 4.5×60 made in ergonomic design, well protected from mechanical damage, ingress of foreign objects into the device (diameter greater than 1 mm). The NV device will keep its functionality during heavy rain or a sea storm.
- The design of the monocular uses image intensification SF-Super (1+) with spherical photocathode and a five-element eyepiece with a special anti-reflective coating, providing high-quality stable image without distortion, with a high constant resolution from the center to the edges of the screen. Lens for 4.5 x magnification and increases range of detection and recognition up to 200 m (with a minimum focusing distance of 3.2 m).
- For observation in low light conditions night vision monocular Challenger GS 4.5×60 features a built-in IR illuminator allows to use the device along with a mask. An additional strip of the type the Wearer the case is designed to fit external lighting Pulsar or other accessories. The controls are very simple, by using one switch, consistently involving himself and night vision backlight.
- The case has two diametrically opposite fastening with socket with diameter of ¼ inch for mounting on a helmet or a mask or a tripod. When you use a NV monocular Challenger GS 4.5×60 with the mask surveillance, it is possible to exercise both the right and left eye.
Night vision monocular Challenger GS 4.5×60 operates from a single CR123 element, a voltage of 3 V. operating Temperature -20 °C to + 40 °C.
- Lens diameter (mm): 60
- Min increase: 4,5
- Max magnification: 4,5
- Min Field of view (deg): 9
- Max Field of view (deg): 9
- Min Field of view (m/100m): 16
- Max Field of view (m/100m): 16
- Min exit pupil Diameter (mm): 4
- Max exit pupil Diameter (mm): 4
- Exit pupil distance (mm): 15
- The near focus distance (m): 3,2
- Waterproof: Yes
- A.: no
- Coating: paint
- Color: black
- Tripod socket 1/4″: Yes
- IR led: visible
- Gross weight (kg): 1,1
- Net weight (kg): 0,7
- Dimensions (mm): 255х108х75
- Package dimensions (mm): 290х130х100
- Brand: Pulsar
- Country of origin: Belarus
- Converter: IIT generation 1+
- Case material: composite material