Pulsar Edge GS 1×20 has excellent features for surveillance in low light or at night. No gain greatly facilitates the orientation in the terrain while hunting, driving and performing various works in the dark.
To improve the image quality and the ability to work in total darkness night vision goggles integrated IR illuminator.
Based on Pulsar Edge GS 1×20 is used, the IIT brand CF-Super, which from most other image intensifier TUBE 1st generation provides a significantly clearer image around the edges. Sophisticated eyepiece design consisting of five lenses ensures clear images without distortion over the entire field of view. Automatic switch off when it exceeds the maximum brightness level will protect the TUBE from light.
The case of glasses and metal and plastic and is completely sealed, allowing them to be used in high humidity conditions. A wide range of operating temperatures from -20 to 40 degrees allows you to use your points at any temperature. The maximum battery life from 2 AAA batteries is 50 hours.
- CF-Super TUBE features.
- The detection range of 90 metres.
- Protect the TUBE from light overloads.
- A clear image at the edges.
- Low weight of just 200 grams.
- Great battery life.
- Protection from dirt, dust and moisture.
- The Edge GS 1×20 assy
- Mask with adapter
- The manual
- Napkin for cleaning of lenses
- Warranty card
- Type CF-Super TUBE features (EP-33-SF)
- Magnification, x 1
- Lens diameter, mm: 20
- Resolution field of view (center / periphery), lines/mm 42 / 36
- Angular field of view, degree 40
- The maximum distance of observation, m * 100
- Diopter adjustment eyepiece diopter. ±4
- Diameter of exit pupil, mm 4
- Nutrition, 3 (2xAAA)
- Operating time with one set of batteries (IR off / IR included), hour 50 / 20
- The operating temperature range, -20 °C … +40 °C
- Class dust – and waterproof (according to IEC 60529): IP44
- Dimensions: 163x113x60
- Tool weight, kg: 0.65
- Helmet weight mask, kg: 0.2