Digital night attachment the PULSAR Forward DFA75 is designed specifically for installation on a scope significantly expanding its capabilities. The use of CCD allowed us to significantly reduce the size of the nozzle.
Also the compact size allows to mount the nozzle directly into the lens with a special adapter without having to use additional fastening.
The main advantage of digital nozzles PULSAR Forward DFA75 is the possibility of the use nozzles even in bright light excluding the light overloads. A special system automatically adjusts the optimal brightness level for the highest quality image. No increase eliminates the distortion and displacement of the aiming point. All information on the work of the nozzle is displayed in the lower part of the display in the form of intuitive symbols.
The design of the PULSAR Forward DFA75 has excellent resistance to temperature changes in a wide range from -20 to 50 degrees. Powered by 4 AA batteries, which, combined with the ability to connect an external power supply allows to use long time. The presence of video will not only produce the video, but to display the image on the screen of different devices.
- The object detection range of 400 meters.
- The lack of light overloads.
- Video output for transmission and recording of images.
- It is possible to connect an external power supply.
- Convenient and fast installation on the lens.
- Resistance to extremes of temperature.
- Compact size and light weight.
- DFA75 digital attachment
- Protective covers
- Attachable laser IR illuminator
- Additional containers of batteries
- Wireless remote control
- Plastic case or case (any version)
- Video cable
- The manual
- Napkin for cleaning of optics
- Matrix type CCD
- Camera resolution, pixels. 500×582
- Min … max working illuminance (f1.2, Rel. the signal-to-noise ratio 20dB), Lux and 0.0001…30000
- Display type OLED
- Display resolution, Pix. VGA 640×480
- Video output analog
- Magnification, x 1 (digital module)
- Lens diameter, mm 50
- Aperture F50/1,0
- The field of view, °, horizontal 5
- The minimum distance of focusing, m 5
- Resolution, lines / mm ≥ 50
- The radiation source (type of diode) Laser
- The wavelength of the IR-illuminator, 915 nm (invisible)
- Range of detection, m (object 1.7 m height, illumination of 0.05 Lux (1/4 moon)) 400
- The voltage, V 3.7÷6
- The type of battery 4xAA
- External power supply DC 9 ÷ 15V / 3W
- Physical and operational characteristics
- The possibility of installation on the lens day optical devices, the outer diameter of lens, mm 47, 48, 49, 50, 55, 56, 57, 58, 60, 62, 65
- Operating temperature range,°C – 25 … +50
- The presence of the remote control unit Wireless
- Shock resistance on rifled weapon, j 6000
- Dimensions, mm 155x82x117
- Weight (without e-ing power), 0.56 kg