Konus KonusPro rifle scope F-30 4-16×52 telescopic sight etched glass reticle located in the first focal plane. High-quality riflescope has the capability of gain adjustment in a wide range from 4x to 16x.
The sight is equipped with a very convenient side mechanism for otstrojki a parallax. Increased 52-mm diameter lens collects more light, which provides a more bright and sharp images with enhanced detail. High quality fully multicoated optical system substantially increases the coefficient of light transmission of sight, so that even in low-light conditions, You get bright, high-contrast picture.
This sight is perfect for mounting as a powerful firearm, and a spring-piston air rifle. The device can be used in all weather conditions as it is waterproof, sotoserena, 30 mm impact-resistant metal housing. The sight is equipped with easy-to-grip hand drums entering amendments height and horizontal.
The location of the reticle in the first focal plane First Focal Plain you can scale the reticle along with the increase, respectively the Mil-Dot is correct throughout the range of magnifications that will allow experienced shooters to make amendments in Milam, regardless of magnification. Engraved reticle is very thin and does not cover the target.
The illuminated reticle has 5 intensity levels of red or blue. The sight has a built-in bubble level.
Fully multi-coated optics gives a very bright and contrast picture even in low light conditions.
- Built-in indicator to the correct horizontal position of the sight
- Reticle engraved on the lens in first focal plane
- Can be used on rifled guns of large and Magnum calibers
- Drums of the amendments can be set by hand without tools
- Reticle illumination with 5 brightness levels
- Complete fast-fold-up protective caps
- ALL lenses in the scope are multicoated
- Included lens hood for protection from the sun’s glare
- Tactical fixed drums entering amendments
- Can be used on a powerful PP-Pneumatics
- The sight tube is made from a single billet
- Is the adjustment of the detuning from parallax
- The reticle 550 Ballistic with illuminated circle
- Protected from moisture
- Magnification: 4-16
- The method of mounting ring 30 mm
- Battery 3V, CR 2032
- The illuminated reticle is
- The diameter of the objective lens, 52 mm
- Field of view at 100m, m 7.8-2.1
- Exit pupil, mm 12.5-3.1
- The distance from the eyepiece to an eye, mm 88.9
- The detuning from the SF side parallax
- Location of reticles in the first focal plane
- The price of the 1st click of the mechanism of input of amendments (MOA) 1/4
- The price of the 1st click of the mechanism of input of amendments, mm/100m 7
- The diameter of the middle tube of the sight, mm 30
- Weight, g 780
- Length, mm 365
- Moisture is
- Filling with nitrogen/argon is