High quality medium to telephoto optical sight with a lens diameter of 42 mm and a magnification of 4–16x.
The maximum value of zoom range is suitable for hunting foxes and other predators at a great distance. The minimum value of the range provides enough field of view for hunting big game at close range.
Due to the large mounting space, allowing to use optical sight with a rifle of almost any caliber, as well as compact and durable single-piece body it can be used both for hunting and for sport.
- Lens with multi-layer anti-reflective coating for superior light transmission, which gives bright and clear images and balanced color.
- Smooth zoom control: the zoom setting is visible in any position.
- The range of magnification 4–16x delivers stunning performance when shooting on average and distant distance.
- The lens diameter of 42 mm ensures excellent image brightness.
- Convenient side parallax adjustment focus tool is equipped with lock to prevent accidental changes to the settings.
- Fast focus eyepiece provides an extremely easy adjustment.
- Eye-relief: 93,98 mm for the entire zoom range.
- Robust, durable one-piece body with a wide range of adjustment of the vertical aiming and horizontal adjustments.
- Due to the large mounting space sight can be used with any rifle regardless of caliber.
- Shock-proof, protected from moisture and fogging, with o-ring seals and nitrogen gas for added protection from environmental influences.
- Easy-open cover to the eyepiece and lens.
- Compatible with three types of adjustment knobs for horizontal corrections and vertical aiming target mesh – low profile, high profile and easy grip.
- Lens hood is sold separately. Lens hood helps to reduce glare in bright conditions and protects your lens from dust and rain.
- The illuminated reticle no
- Diameter of objective lens, mm 42
- Field of view at 100m, m 8.4-2.1
- The field of view, ° 4.8-1.2
- Exit pupil, mm 2.6
- The distance from the eyepiece to an eye, mm 102-94
- The detuning from the SF side parallax
- The location of the reticle in the second focal plane
- Adjustment range vertical (MOA) 40
- The range of adjustment horizontally (MOA) 40
- The price of the 1st click of the mechanism of input of amendments (MOA) 1/4
- The price of the 1st click of the mechanism of input of amendments, mm/100m 7
- The diameter of the middle tube of the sight, mm 25.4
- Weight g 540
- The external diameter of the eyepiece, mm 44
- External diameter of lens, mm 49.3
- Length mm 344
- Moisture is
- Filling with nitrogen/argon is