Riflescope Nikon Monarch MC3 2.5-10×42 BDC M – sets a new standard for optical multiplicity among the sights of medium size.
Advanced setting ring extends the range of the rifles, which sight can be installed.
New scopes Monarch III series provides a wide range of possibilities, which raise them to the top of their class. All models provide 4-fold magnification, quick focus, the takeaway point of sight 10 cm, large lens viewfinder, improved mounts, fitted with folding covers, and lens covers. Increased strength provides confidence in tough conditions. Three types of horizontal navodki tuning control of vertical fire – low profile, high profile and easygrip – compatible with all models.
But most importantly, each scope provides excellent field of vision with bright, high-contrast images.
- Target mesh BDC
- The real magnification (x) 2.5 x-10x
- Lens diameter (mm) 42
- Output 4.2 sracek
- Exit pupil distance (mm) 101.6-96.5
- Case diameter (mm) 25,4
- Outer diameter of lens (mm) 49.3
- Outer diameter of eyepiece (mm) 44
- Step settings (ang. min/1 click) 1/4
- Max. Internal setting (ang. min) 70
- Parallax setting (m) 91.44
- Field of view at 100 m (m) 12.3-3.1
- Length a (mm) 319
- Weight (g) 470