The sight 4×24 is designed for aimed shooting from a carbine “the Tiger”, 4×24-1 carbine “Vepr”, “saiga”.
Sight resistant to sand and dust and operates in temperatures ranging from -50 to +50?C. Illumination of a reticle allows to aim in the twilight.
The device and principle of work
The sight represents the optical tube with the mechanism of input of angles of sight and side corrections. Optical arrangement of the scope consists of a lens, a relay lens system and eyepiece.Moving mesh is the two handles located above and to the left if viewed from the side of the eyepiece.
To set the sight on the weapon, making sure that the guide bar on the carabiner matches the dimensions of the mounting bracket.Make the zeroing of the weapon with a sight in accordance with the instructions for zeroing.Sights can be equipped with different types of meshes, which you can use to estimate the distance to the object.
Rules for care and storage
Protect the sight from bumps and falls.After working with the gun in damp weather, thoroughly wipe and dry it.For protection of the optical parts of the sight from damage and contamination, you must store the sight with a plastic eyepiece lens covers.The room that holds the sight must be dry, the temperature not below +5?With no sharp fluctuations, humidity not more than 80%.
- Country of origin Russia
- Brand refinery Novosibirsk
- Manufacturer’s warranty (years) 1
- Net weight (kg) 0.75
- Gross weight 1 (kg) 0.8
- Visible magnification, ratio 4
- Angular field of the optical system, degrees 6
- Light lens diameter, mm 24
- The removal of the exit pupil from the last surface, mm 68
- Linear size of a field of view on 100 m distance, m 7
- Voltage illumination grid, 1.5 (AA battery)
- Fitting diameter of the cylindrical part of the sight, mm 25,4
- Overall dimensions, mm, not more 343х185х79