At today time, passing of any type of country farms, you can listen to the painfully acquainted voice women as well as men. In modern problems of life the inquiry of reproducing chicken is coming to be increasingly crucial.
Every household wishes to have it on your table fresh eggs and tasty nourishing meat.
Particular the bird is appropriately taken into consideration to be domestic chickens. They enjoy to consume grain, weed the environment-friendlies from the beds, residues of feed, obtained with pigs and goats and also waste from the table person. In this badly well balanced diet plan is really tough to accomplish the high efficiency of the residence farm.
The wild forefathers of poultry and also its closest relatives in their natural environment they eat is extremely diverse. The berries and also fruits, herbs as well as seeds, larvae as well as grown-up bugs, earthworms — — not a full food selection of these birds. Naturally, feeding hens at home is tough to do so varied, however still really vital to give their Pets all the nutrients for growth, development and also good productivity.
The composition of feed for hens in the house
Various sorts of crops comprise about 60% of the total menu for the hens. And also, fowl, you need to completely provide pets and also plant food that provide all the essential body organs of chickens in fats, carbohydrates as well as healthy proteins. Required to include the diet minerals and also numerous vitamin supplements.
Nutritional value of feed
When feeding hens in the house need to consider the relationship in between the products of different compounds.
The composition of the feed ought to include: Proteins are the raw material in the body of a bird made use of for building cells. That healthy protein is the main part in hen eggs. Healthy proteins of animal origin (wastes of fish manufacturing, bone dish, planet worms, different mollusks, as well as amphibians — )and plant origin — rape oilcake sunflower, legumes, soybeans must totally be present in the feed for hens.
- Fats are the aspects that comprise the basis for the energy supply of chicken. This supply is invested in the development of eggs and is deposited in the subcutaneous layer. Corn, oats and also other grains are considered the primary vendors of fat in the body of a bird.
- Carbohydrates completely make sure the worked with work of all body organs as well as muscle mass of poultries. The food the hens need to consist of the appropriate amount of fiber, sugar, starch. Carbohydrates are part of the succulent straw such as straw beetroot, potatoes, carrots. Fiber extra only exist in the coverings of entire grains.
- Vitamins are also required nutrients. Of certain relevance are vitamins A, B and also D, which several in the fish oil, silage, green yard, coniferous flour, etc. Without the essential quantity of vitamins poultries can begin to injure, which lowers their productivity.
- Minerals are considered the building blocks of the egg shell and skeletal system birds. Therefore, a different container should always be consisted of timber ash, chalk, crushed rock, bone dish or lime.
Grains in the menu of the CSD
Grains well absorbed in the microorganism of hens. They are an abundant source of fiber, vitamins and also carbs.
Every chicken farmer need to include in the diet plan of poultry: Corn is rich in carbs.
- To enhance assimilation, it is first needed to grind. Wheat consist of several vitamins B and E, particularly for laying chickens. Barley is extremely valuable for meat hens egg and also meat types. Wheat bran, superior in nutritional worth for poultries chickens even whole grain.
- Oats are abundant in fiber. It needs to be squashed as well as steamed for better food digestion, due to the fact that without treatment grain aggravates the esophagus and also intestinal tract of poultries.
- Oat bran can be up to 20% of the quantity of cereals in the diet plan as well as a wonderful replacement for corn.
- Millet and also rye.
- Buckwheat, occupying not more than 10% from the standard for the feed of laying chickens.
Still, also in the most well balanced blends, made by hand at home from lawns, in some cases absence of nutrients in laying chickens.
It is useful to add to the diet of laying chickens:
- Culture of society.
- Sunflower seeds as well as flax.
- Oil-cake as well as meal, abundant in fiber and also protein.
The kinds of feed
In private farms is mainly for the nourishment of laying chickens made use of waste yard, kitchen and garden.
- Potatoes unsuited for food of man (tiny, sprouted, environment-friendly) and also tidy it. The norm for one chicken 50-10 grams daily.
- Bread, taken in a stagnant or dead , black or white laying chickens consume willingly.
- Green and also succulent straw are presented in the kind of waste from the garden. The tops of beetroots, carrots, cabbage leaf, fruit patency in powdered type are a fantastic addition made to the mash for laying hens.
- Cooking area waste (residues of meat dishes, fish guts and heads, crushed fresh bones) have a favorable influence on the efficiency of poultries of chickens.
- Healthy protein feeds. Milk and also its items (curd, yogurt, buttermilk, whey) are widely made use of in personal farms for the nourishment of laying hens. Full feed, rich in healthy protein, are thought about earthworms, little amphibians, may beetles.
Preparing food with your own hands
To the body laying hens absorbed as much as possible the quantity of nutrients and feed the bird consumes most easily, the chicken farmer has to prepare food for poultries laying hens with your hands.
This training consists of: Root veggies and also potatoes need to RUB in the paste or pulp on a grater with your hands, then mix with flour blends or various other feed is included. Environment-friendly potatoes as well as the sprouts in the hazardous material solanine. When cooking this compound enters into the water. After steaming the water is drained pipes, as well as mashed the potatoes include the flour as well as provide the blend to the laying hen.
- To the poisoning of birds can lead to the waste products of mold and mildew fungis for that reason, when preparing the feed with your very own hands, it is difficult to avoid coming under the food of musty bread.
- Before addition of the damp mash all the healthy protein feeds must be well crushed.
- Combined grain is also preferable to relate to flattened or crushed (1-2 mm dimension nibs).
- With the assistance of protecting the whey for future use gathered meat and fish waste. Filled with lotion mass can be stored up to two weeks at temperature level over 20 ℃.
- To enhance the food digestion of proteins, grain beans need to be soaked and then steamed in a little water.
- If required, the nettles need to scald as well as fruit pedancy to steam. And also squashed with your hands waste of backyard and yard before use.
- Sprouted grain is abundant in vitamins, really beneficial to maintain the bird in the wintertime.
Feed in the diet
Feed belongs to the category of dry feed for the chickens. It is made and also offered in a finely ground problem, which can stop overindulging and also obesity in chickens. Feed prepared on-farm are purely according to GOST.
The feed composition can be differed as well as are prepared for a specific kind hens. Industrial enterprises are ready particularly balanced feed for hens, chickens laying chickens, boiler hens.
Feed for laying chickens contains the following elements:
- Floral components as well as grain combination.
- Trace elements.
- The elements of pet beginning.
- Vitamins all-natural.
- Daily price for single laying chickens compound feed is identified by the make-up: Grain of wheat– 50
- Barley– 40g.
- Corn– 10gr. The bone meal -1 gr.
- Bran– 20 oz. Coverings, squashed– 5 oz.
- Fodder chalk– 3 gr.
- Vitamins– 1 oz. Common salt– 0.5 oz. This is the main make-up of the required elements existing in the feed combinations.
The setting of feeding hens
The moment of year depends upon the setting of feeding of laying hens. In the summer to feed the birds require twice a day, as well as in winter season 3 times a day.
The most undesirable Kurya, the behavior is to rake the grain in the feeders. Dry food feeders need to be filled up to just a third of the quantity, as long as the poultries consume. Mash is used in such quantity that the chickens she was consuming within the hr prior to the begin of the souring of the components of mash.
Wet food is needed to give in the early morning and in the mid-day. And during the night it is essential to obtain simple feeding that includes grain or feed. At each feeding is needed to clean up the trough. And not to forget, when feeding, to keep track of the accessibility of tidy water.
Winter food is needed to give in the morning at 08.00, lunch feeding necessary to create at 13.00, and also the night feeding birds require at 18.00. If there is an opportunity of range hens on green grass in summer, feeding is done twice a day — — at 08.00 in the early morning and also 18.00 in the evening. If there is no opportunity of herding poultries, then in the summertime we require to organize an eating feeding birds.
The nutrition of laying chickens throughout summertime and also winter periods
Beginner breeders need to know that feeding in warm and chilly period diet regimen vary in the nutritional value of food.
- In the summer season, when grazing birds
- in the fresh air, the everyday feeding
- of laying hens as follows: Grain– 50 gr.
- Mix flour– 50 gr. Hay vitamin flour– 10 gr.
- Strong juicy food– 30-50 gr. Feed protein– 10-15 grams.
- The bone dish– 2 oz.
- Salt and also mineral supplements is 5.5 gr.
Juicy environment-friendly straw, in winter season, replace potatoes or damp mash, use of feed protein.
Diet each day resembles this:
- The mash– 30 gr.
- Grain– 50 gr.
- Potatoes– 100 gr.
- Groats as well as cakes– 7 gr.
- Dried out nettles or hay flour– 10 gr.
- The bone dish– 2 oz.
- Milk items or yogurt– 100 gr.
- Mineral supplements and also salt– 5,5 gr.
Obviously, developed particularly for laying chickens commercial pet feed, and also has almost all the elements required to supply your Pets, but a full translation right into completely dry food secretive households, unlucrative as well as wasteful.
Nourishment of griddle types
The body poultry, to create a ripening of meat, was radically transformed in the procedure of choice. This home needs to be thought about when formulating the hole of a balanced diet for broiler chicken breeds. Intensive feeding birds, meat breeds need to be carried out within of quick growth. After which comes the period of puberty, when development decreases the hens, therefore the need to respond instantly to this point by minimizing the quantity of food. Boiler chickens breeds are much lower metabolism than standard hens, so they carry less eggs. They quickly expand fat.
The company of feeding the bird meat breeds can be understood in two different means. In the initial case, it is required to feed the birds advertisement libitum blends, low-calorie content, in which small existence of healthy proteins and also carbohydrates. In the 2nd case, use a totally balanced substance feed, however feeding is created strictly according to the policy of one chicken.
Feeding hens during molting
With the decrease in daytime in poultries typically occurs during the dropping season, which is identified by decrease in egg production birds. Some poultry farmers in the process of the onset of the molt to bring on by fabricated means. To do this, minimize the period of illumination in the hen cage, and the birds are required to starve.
Few days providing her only water, and after the molting feeding is brought back in full. Food has to be this period less calories, however varied in structure. It should be added to food a higher quantity of minerals as well as most definitely sulfur.
What you can not feed chickens
The bird, by its nature, commonly does not take note of the high quality of the food, consuming and mouldy and rotting pieces of food. This unpretentiousness to the feed, can occasionally lead to intestinal infections, parasitical diseases, obstruction of goiter as well as various other diseases of poultry.
The menu of a bird, in any kind of situation, it is impossible to include sour and fermented foods, and foods with signs of mold and mildew and evident damages. A raw potato, entire and clean roots need to be totally stayed clear of from the diet of the hens, to stay clear of troubles with food digestion. Before you allow it in food selection waste from the table, they require to sort and inspect. In any case, it’s difficult to admit food foil, twine, deposit, product packaging film and various other non-edible things.
You must additionally check fresh grass in the lack of toxic plants (celandine, horsetail, wormwood). These plants frequently become a source of illness in laying chickens.
Feed poultries butter items is not preferable. But the common grain or wheat bread can be safely included in the diet of chickens, particularly in wintertime. Real, it’s much better to provide bread taken in the view or to add to the mash.
Remember that you require to regularly keep an eye on the standing of specific hens, as well as the herd in its entirety. To control the high quality of food is most convenient on the condition of the feces of the bird. With a balanced diet regimen litter poultry thick dark shade with a light white blossom. Variance from these indicators need to alert the master and also compelled to make alteration of food as a whole.