Each grower will certainly eventually encounters the issue of offering housing for griddles. If the first time you were restricted to only one paddock in the future without a regular home area lighting is not enough, even. So to develop a hen coop for broilers with their hands must.
Broiler chickens are breeds of chicken, the extensive feeding rapidly gaining weight. The cage for them is developed thinking about the specifics of growing, growing and also feeding thickness. Style features of a hen coop Griddles bred not to create eggs, since the bird is butchered upon reaching 2 to 3 months old. In the paddock for them, the nests do not exist. There are two primary ways of chickens in the henhouse: exterior; cell.
The very first is the enclosure for strolling and also is used more frequently in small ranches, where birds, to three lots. Cell material permits smaller dimensions of the coop, however there need to be great ventilation system.
The primary elements of the style: indoor; enclosure; the vestibule. Demands for the building and construction of Building, specifically wood, ought to be constructed with awareness of norms of fire security. For heating is not recommended to use a consolidated or timber cooktop, inside there must be no protruding nails or cable, on which the Chicks can obtain hurt.
The Foundation as well as floorings must not miss the rats and mice that take food and spread the infection. In the chicken cage for griddles where the poultries are expanded all the time, must be safe. In addition, the following requirements are fulfilled: The visibility of insulation as well as the Foundation. The existence of lighting and also ventilation systems. Location on the hill.
- Year-round space ought to be warm, it must not be cracks, which might take place because of drafts.
The window location for ventilation is not less than 1/12 of the floor location(in through the ventilation system). The illustration of the cage for poultries is made considering the number of broilers. On 1 m2 needs to have no more than 4 poultries in outdoor farming and not more than 12-18 at a cellular method.
Choosing the location of a hen coop for griddles, consider the following: the building should not be situated in the bog; should be located away from the highway (various other loud areas); South-facing Windows needs to not set off big trees or buildings. Swales accumulate rainwater and melt water, and at the place of the coop in an area similar to this floor it will certainly constantly be wet as well as musty. It is best to position the hen coop for griddles, on a small smooth hillsides, and the cage to expand to the South-East.
Chickens several types do not respond well to loud sounds, worried, not gain weight. Insulation Winterizing the hen coop for griddles is accomplished with the function of decrease of expense on Parking; make certain quick weight gain poultries; avoidance of illness that can trigger cold. To shield the layout motivated construction.
This will save time and product. Insulated wall surfaces, floor as well as ceiling. The concept of insulation– developing a thicker wall surface or floor a layer of shielding material that assists preserve heat. Wood hen cage shielding product can act as: a polymeric filler; mineral woollen; Styrofoam/foam blocks. In the event of conversion of the completed area, it is outside can be covered with briquettes of pushed wool or straw Floors can be protected with deep litter, where disintegration of raw material produces heat. Made a bed of straw or hay mixed with peat or sawdust. The height ofthe litter– 30-40 cm and also change it in a year or more.
The farmer should not neglect that making use of deep clutter is related to the build-up of damaging ammonia vapors as a result of the excreta of birds, so the cage requires to have a mechanical ventilation system. Ventilation, illumination Can be utilized among three kinds of air flow systems: mechanical; home window; from a plastic pipe.
In the instance of installment with your very own hands ventilation Windows in the cage for broilers need to make holes on opposite sides, at a certain time of the opening and also at the same time providing ventilation.
When it comes to a plastic ventilation pipe in the ceiling vents set up two upright pipelines, one of which must reach almost to the flooring, the various other– to lean out of the ceiling at 30-50 cm.
Such air flow is running because of the capacity of the warmed air to climb. With ammoniac vapors and also carbon dioxide it will go from a brief top tube as well as long tube will certainly go in fresh air.
Mechanical ventilation includes making use of electric fansinstalled in wall openings or ceiling. In establishing this system of air flow with their hands, recognize that you have to spend electrical power, which can swiftly do away with stale air.
Probably the mix of mechanical air flow with others by installing fans in home window openings and upright pipeline. Synthetic light urges the poultry to remain awake longer as well as a result eat extra, faster acquiring mass. Lighting will certainly supply the led light bulb or bulbs.
Fluorescent lights power saving lamps of the same principle of action is not suggested, considering that they have the blink price of 60 times/sec., that has an unfavorable effect on the health and wellness of broilers– they lose appetite, and end up being aggressive, making them a quick feeding comes to be difficult.
If the birds will peck at these fixtures and also damage them, henhouse will spread the mercury over which the griddle can trap condition in the following couple of months.
The main part of electrical energy light bulbs is exchanged warmth as well as power requires a lot. Led light bulbs light up the cage well, electricity, consume a little bit, allowing you to feed them from the solar panelsset up on the roofing system of your house. For every 5 m2 of room (at an elevation of 2 meters) have one 100-watt filament lamp or one led output of 11 watts.
DIY hen cage
To make a poultry cage for griddles with their hands for up to 20 chickens will need the following materials and tools:
- Bricks and cement.
- Pebbles, gravel.
- Wood hardwood 100×× 100 mm.
- Hardwood 50x 100 for the lag.
- Planed boards with a density of 15-20 mm.
- Mineral woollen.
- Steel braces for mounting.
- Metal profile.
- The nails and screws.
- Degree of the structure.
- A saw and a hammer.
- The roof material.
- Building and construction resin.
- Insulation of foil.
Mineral woollen can be replaced by an additional insulation. The insulation is not necessary if the structure goes with the sandwich panels. Steel bands offers extra bond assistance beam of lights. These elements ought to remain in the thickness not less 3 mm and also a width of 50-100 mm.
Step by step directions
Prior to the manufacturing with his very own hands prepared the drawing and picked an area for the cage.
- The first point is columnar or heap Foundation: the story is set out under the cage; in the edges and along the perimeter of the 1.5– 2m to make a mark; at the significant areas dig holes with a depth of 0.5 m as well as width 0.4– 0.6 m;
- the pits are laid square columns of block or cinder block, is used to bond concrete mortar;
- after drying out of the concrete the space in between the columns and the pit is filled with gravel or rubble.
After drying out, the Foundation can start straight with the building:
- Square sheets of roofing product to be laid on the columns of the Foundation.
- Supply of horizontal assistance beam of lights constructed from lumber 100×× 100 and bond them with each other.
- Mount to complement the braces on the screws.
- At the edges of the future coop to place 4 vertical assistance light beams constructed from hardwood 100×× 100
- . At the time, utilizing boards to attach vertical beam of lights above for repairing of their setting.
- An upright beam of light affixed to the horizontal bars at 45 ° to each of the 4 sustaining pillars are maintained 2 bars. The contrary ends must be based upon the straight beam of lights.
- To strengthen the upper horizontal beam of light where you will develop the roof covering.
- 50×× 100 lumber to make rafters for Stingray by sawing them at an angle of 30 °, to link the top straight light beams.
- Under of the beam of light to stack every 0.5 m lumber 50x 100 side horizontally.
- In between sexual joists to load the room with insulation.
- Floor boards laid on the joists as well as connect them utilizing nails or screws.
- Wall surfaces oblitsevat Board.
- With the inside of the wall surface to attach the hardwood making use of 0.5 m, as when it comes to floor joists.
- Openings in the wall surfaces to place the insulation as well as secure it with tie cord.
- Comprehensive rolls of foil-reflector to connect their hands to the wall surfaces for insulation, start at the top.
- To the reflector from the inside to toenail the exterior siding boards.
- On the roofing system under the rays to lay the boards.
- To lead the roofing system with sheets of roof material.
- On the rafters to put slate or tile, leaving a place for upright ventilation.
- Securing the fractures.
- After drying of the sealant wood handle from the within using moisture-proof solution, and also after it dries out cover with his hands the floor as well as walls with a service of lime.
- To provide lime to completely dry and then arrange the hen cage and also replenish it with litter.
As opposed to upright support for walls it is possible to utilize steel account.
When developing the hen coop with your very own hands you can make such blunders that you will need to entirely remodel the style.
- If you build a poultry cage on a little hill, the wall surfaces will be almost flush with the ramp. In this instance, frequently wearing down the Foundation, and even a hen coop can be done at the expenditure of the wider extensions.
- The absence of protection from rats as well as mice is likewise an usual mistake. If you do improve the land, leaving the clearance distance in between the bottom layer of insulation as well as dirt, the cage is revealed to the chance of flooding and also offers access to rats.
- It is recommended that the lower component of the insulation under the flooring in between the pillars of the Foundation are to be filled with debris as well as broken glass that will certainly not permit rats to make a passage.
- For the cladding do not recommend using plasterboard, chipboard, isopleth, PVC plastic.
When building the chicken cage myself it is necessary to thoroughly pick the area as well as make a plan. Need to be based upon the economic abilities as well as available materials.