The name can be found in honor of the Brahmaputra river, which lies in India. The horseshoes are of plus size, their nature is quite tranquil, as well as the ornamental appearance is very stunning. A bird of this type has actually spread around the globe, it is valued by egg production and also meat.
These chickens are thought about worthwhile breed, and breed them just those poultry farmers that need big revenues as well as tasty dietary meat.
Upland birds of dawn brought the Americans, that brought them from India in the mid-19th century. Better, the U.S. chicken farmers conducted a cross types between chittagongs, grey Cochinchine battle and also Malay. The type was provided the name grey Chittagong.
In Boston in 1859 on the farm the exhibit was a discussion of the birds. Certainly, the lengthy name is not rooted. Farmer Burnham in 1852, offered the bird as a present to the Queen of England as a breed of poultries Gornostaeva Brahmaputra, under the present name– Brahma. The Queen has actually approved the bird as well as gave the green light to spread throughout Europe.
At the beginning of the 19th century in Russia was a research of the Petrovskaya agricultural Academy. The results were as complies with: in every peasant’s fowl backyard gate was listed in the very first 5 types in appeal. In support were the complying with types: American Brahma, plimutrok, faverol, orpington and also chinchin.
Type poultries Brahma: summary and also characteristics
Conventional hen have the following look:
- skin slightly yellow tone;
- a range of color. Black, brownish, grey, blue as well as white, yellow, blue, candy striped, yellow birch, red Colombian shade is a silvery-white color of the tuft;
- the plumes are not loosened, soft, instead largely appressed to the body. Fluff bountiful with an ashy shade. Fan-shaped bushy tail. Roosters have brilliant collar;
- little size head with a wide forehead. The comb is not fancy teeth, is a three-row strockbine;
- the framework of the bird is dense and quite meaningful. Modest size of the back, abdomen, back and also breast. The real estate is set high. The horseshoes as opposed to standard cochinchina have a raised tail with a tiny bone. Brahma fowls are more fit and slim, however the hens have a much more spherical form, and also their legs are brief;
- strong legs and wings have lengthy feathers, even the middle and also outer toes. Ladies Brama solid toes and also hocks, the shade is gray, male yellow;
- on top of the neck is an abundant hair, it has a small bend and the typical size;
- the beak is strong, has a yellowish coloring;
- the lobes on the ears not more than tool size, color is typically red;
- the eyes are deep collection, orange as well as contrast. Eyebrows looms and also a little raised in elevation.
It is essential to understand! Impermissible is the bird with yellow plumage as well as white tail. Pisiform comb is missing. On toes and hocks has no plumes. In the location of the belt is black red stripes, although that the huge majority of plumes have a lighter color. Tarsus white coloring. Those do not fit the summary of a real type.
The function of the breed
Initially, the breed Brahma were figured out for meat products. Currently ranked as delicatessen meat products. Performance has somewhat decreased due to the reality that the type is recently been mixing with different pedigreed birds, for instance: Asian varieties as well as of Cochin China.
Among all poultry meat products, their meat is extremely valued due to its dietary residential properties as well as inflammation. Taste might reduce, and also the meat to harden, if it is incorrect to select food as well as supplements. At the present time lovers-collectors participated in specific farming breed Brahma, they are not subjected to the going across.
The weight of hens and the rooster: the hen evaluates on typical 4 kg; the rooster weighs on average 5 kg. Throughout the breeding of the type were of Brahma as well as 7 kg, occasionally a lot more. At the present time meeting with the big chickens will be a huge success.
Character Chickens reproduce Brahma have exceptional high qualities– ruggedness, longevity and durability. They are not fussy hence they will have adequate develop a little cage and also arrangement of a little location for strolling. They are quite serene, phlegmatic.
Poultries breed Brahma can withstand approximately 110 eggs in the yearly cycle. Egg weight is 60 grams generally. The eggs long lasting enough, the shell has tones of flint, brownish and brownish. Chickens reduce egg production even throughout the winter months. Young poultries, since the age of 9 months, currently can end up being laying hens. For the formation of eggs daily needs an average of 130 grams of feed per one individual.
Variety types of hens Brahma
At the end of the 19th century were taken out, the major varieties: dwarf decorative, as well as European ornamental, decorative Asian-meat as well as American meat. There are distinctions in the subspecies: yellow, Kurapaty, dark and also light.
Subspecies: pale yellow Brahma. The plumage is brownish as well as Golden, the tail as well as the feathering on the neck dark. Hair fowls darker and also various from the primary feathers. Completely endure the effects of winter season; Kurapaty entrance. American subspecies beef. The tuft is mostly brownish, yet there is a Golden color. The tail is black with a green metallic sheen. The color of this bird similar to the partridge colour;
- dark Brahma. Generally the vast variety of poultries the white-grey colour, on his head is a silver shade. The neck has a white plumage with dark edging. On the trunk there is a sickle-feathers grey to black. The plumage is bountiful and loosened. His head cocks gray-silver, neck with hair have a Central black red stripe on a white and also silver plumes. Legs covered with lush hawk shred. The dominating color of the quill is blackish-green. Pinkish-white skin with yellow paws. A red tone on brownish eyes. The curved beak and also short yellow with dark stripes. The tail is tiny as well as straight. The security of fowl at a high degree. The survival price of adult hens is 83% and also the survival rate of Chicks is 68%. Laying chickens of the type Brahma is a lovely chicken and can contact with various other breeds;
- light Brahma. The shades of the Colombian birds– gray-silver. Flight feathers, tail type tail feathers, the collar is a contrasting dark green color. On the Tarsus and also toes are black stripes. Chickens have white feathers on the waistline as well as penis black feathers. Earlobes, face and also crest are revealed in red. Osanetant, lavish plumage, large beak and eyes produce an attractive appearance.
Breeding and maintaining
Raise chicken, buying adults, Chicks or eggs. Poultry farmers are primarily buying the breed Brahma in the fowl plants. Chick age old 2 weeks costs about 350 rubles Adults go to a rate of 3000 RUB One egg for incubator ranges in price 60-200 RUB Selected acquired or hatched out eggs are suggested to be moved to an incubator.
Gate different delicate instinct of the chickens, yet because of the large weight can squash the 4th part of the eggs. The incubator is a more viable alternative. The young grow extremely slowly and hatched Chicks after June endangered. Not all will endure winter season conditions. They need to be put on a quarantine mode if the chickens were acquired in the adult form. Chicks age 4 months require to be maintained isolated from all birds as well as adult individuals of the exact same breed.
The components of poultries Brahma
Allowed breeding of poultries in the house, yet most chicken farmers like a young or adult Chicks. In the period when Brahma hens begin laying eggs, you can show and produce premium breeding herd. But for high-quality breeding hens need to purchase adult hens: their age should not be less than two years. Only in this way assured success.
It is necessary to recognize! One dick has approximately 15 women.
Hens breed Brahma dial with time rather a lot of weight as well as the need to develop a sturdy aviary. The elevation of the perch must be at the very least 40 centimeters, and also the size not surpass 30 centimeters. Only in this roost with these criteria the bird will be very easy to sit there and feel comfy.
For bird Pets should get rid of all the drafts, as well as the coop must be geared up with so that it was light and also dry. This is specifically true of chickens. A day for Brahma hens should be at least 14 hrs of light in the room. In winter your home is furnished with a second artificial light. This breed is not fastidious to the living conditions, not terrified of cold, and also the area floor coverings dry sawdust.
Food and also nutrition
Standard regulations as well as demands for the feed:
- chickens require to offer fresh food;
- it is recommended to offer the birds 3 dishes a day. Brahma is really prompt as well as will certainly expect food at the exact same time, they can additionally be educated to consume from the hands;
- in the feed must consist of huge amounts of vitamins, trace elements, minerals, as well as the diet plan ought to not omit the calcium. To utilize as feed can food waste, herb horticulture natural herbs, specialty supplements, grain, limestone in powder kind, ground egg coverings, as well as chalk;
- for perfect health the belly, it is preferable to throw in a bird feeder gravel and also sand of little size;
- knowledgeable poultry homes recommend a straightforward system of feeding: morning– grain food, lunch special additives, combined with the brew, greens and food waste, the evening grain;
- the water flow must be constant. Ought to supply chickens with space temperature water. 1.9 liters is needed in one part of the feed in completely dry kind;
- in the winter season you require to put on the Mat the grain– this will certainly boost the task of the birds on 10%;
- for chickens Brahma called for an uniform high-calorie diet regimen, because children are rather active and invests a great deal of energy. This feeding proceeds until 7 months of age. Weeks food provided the finely chopped eggs boiled, added to the same wheat as well as corn.
- in the complying with weeks will be offered tiny nettle, low-fat cottage cheese and dandelion. Next we go into the tops and roots of carrot, apples, cucumbers, zucchini as well as beets. For grown-up Brama diet is: grains– 60 grams, boiled potatoes– 100 grams of flour– 10 grams bone dish– 2 grams, a chalk– 3 grams, 0.5 grams of salt. For breeding poultries in meat production it is needed to boost the daily price.
It is very important to understand! The weight of the strong Brahmins need to maintain under regular control, since birds are susceptible to weight problems.
These chickens have a strong immune system, but they might deal with various diseases. Cleanliness is the crucial to success in reproducing chickens Brahma. All devices regularly to take care of: litter, roost, feeder and drinker. Ash and also ash– an outstanding solution versus dilution in feathers of different parasites and also consequently must be pour right into the trash.
From time to time is suggested to prepare antiparasitic baths. They are made from the tank in which is included in petroleum or birch tar in a third huge dish. Youthful is strongly advised to immunize to prevent bird influenza. The space does not have to be drafts. To Chicks did not deal with rickets, they ought to be fed at least when a week, fish oil or a fish without bones.
Advantages as well as downsides
Advantages are the simplicity to real estate problems and also environment, special ornamental birds Brahma, durability, high efficiency and also fleshiness. The downsides lie in the tiny task of chickens, egg laying starts in late age, costly for the content.