A small-caliber rifle BI-7-2-KO is sporting upgraded weapons that can be considered a transitional model to a carbine “Sobol“, which is hunting. In the thick-walled saved a match barrel and butt-orthopedic surgeon and arm guard with round Cup, located under the trigger guard.
Small-caliber semi-automatic rifle with the crank locking mechanism of the shutter. Caliber .22LR.
Advantages and disadvantages
- The thick-walled rifle match barrel cantilever design. Its the muzzle is arranged a funnel-shaped chamfer. These features provide good ballistic qualities of the weapon, it is quite possible to abide by the rules of the sport digits to CCM inclusive.
- The crank locking mechanism of the shutter allows you to shoot with a high rate, while not detracting from the line of sight, which is very important during a biathlon competition. How is this quality applicable on the hunt – hard to say, it all depends on the temperament of the hunter and the severity of the situation. In principle, the firing rate of such weapons is almost equal to semi-automatic.
- At the same time, it is worth noting that the articulation of the levers crank mechanism requires the owner of weapons are attentive care, lubrication.
- It is possible to install optical sights, but the undercut on the top edge of the receiver ensure the reliability of the hook brackets.
- The ergonomics of the lodges closer to the requirements of sports, it cannot be considered ideal for hunting.
- The trigger mechanism can be adjusted and the stroke length and force on the trigger.
Rifle weight is too large: 3.5 pounds for a small-caliber rifle is something fantastic.
The sighting range from 25 to 75 meters, the arms can be used for sport competitions, as well as production of small fur-bearing animals or upland game.
BI-7-2КО K. 22 WMR Basic beech
- In the basic version of the rifle has a wooden box with butt-orthopedist: the handle is raised almost vertically, the blade is wide, the top ridge with the ridge, there is unregulated shock-absorbing recoil pad. The fuse box is borrowed from the BI-7-2 without exceptions: a lever with a round Cup that covers the trigger.
- Model “use 07” differs a height adjustable comb butt and sliding butt pad.
- Model 02 Basic Spanish to the greatest extent similar to the hunting carbine “Sobol”. Her classic polupoltina bed, and check the fuse installed in the slot of the front branch of the trigger guard. Trunk thick-walled, match. No external sights – rear sight and front sight. This rifle it would be classified as varmint.
|Type||A repeating rifle with the crank locking mechanism|
|The rifling||6 keystone, right rotation in increments of 420 mm|
|Barrel length (mm)||450|
|Total length (mm)||985|
- Semi-automatic rifle chambered for the ring of ignition with a crank locking mechanism of the shutter.
- Trunk thick-walled, cantilever, on the muzzle is arranged a funnel-shaped chamfer. The trapezoidal grooves, with a pitch of 420 mm of six pieces.
- Locking barrel by using a crank mechanism. Focus is achieved when you install two levers dead center. The reloading lever is massive, in the form of rough metal strips, is lowered down.
- Receiver from solid blocks of metal, it’s hexagonal, open – window, release liners available from either side and from above. On the top side are arranged two recess for mounting optical sights. Models are equipped with entirely with two vertical regulations – by 25 or 75 meters and a fixed front sight in the cylindrical housing.
- Trigger mechanism is adjustable and the stroke length and force on the trigger. In the basic models, the fuse box is under the trigger guard and has a round Cup that covers the trigger. In the basic model it is installed in the slot of the front branch of the trigger guard.
- Shop single row, removable, with a capacity of five rounds.
- Lodge with sporting butt-orthopedist, in which the right side is arranged a cavity for storing spare magazines. In the base case recoil pad and comb of the stock is unregulated.
Picking and packing
The rifle comes in a cardboard box. Supplied with two shops, passport, manual.
The principle of operation
Release the shutter by movement of the handle on the right side of the box. While there, she steps back and a little sideways by folding the two-lever crank mechanism. At the same time there is a platoon drummer. The reliability of the locking is achieved at installation of levers into position in the dead point, when the resultant force of the impact are directed along their axes.
The rifle can charge a single cartridge through the window in the receiver. The store must be empty. To be safe, the ammunition can to hand into the chamber with your finger. Shop is detached by pressing the button located at the front edge of the bunker. The cartridges fit into one row, so that the flanges of the casings later were ahead of the previous one.
The fuse has two positions: back – Stop, forward – Fire.
To retrieve the paddle, click on the pin located at the base of the crank mechanism, and extract it. After that, the shutter is output from the receiver.
Carbine costs 27 713 thousand rubles. About the same money will cost you, for example, MP-27M with the ejector, TOZ-106, MP-43 and MP-135 in the maximum configuration.
The carbine is reliable and unpretentious in operation. Best firing results are obtained when using ammunition with a muzzle velocity of 390 m/s.