1. Ask inspectors to indicate where there are signs that this is a water protection area.
2. If you refuse, it is necessary to insist with the wording: “Pursuant to resolution No. 743 of Vladimir Putin, the Federal fisheries Agency is obliged to inform the interested Federal bodies of Executive power. I ask you, as a government representative, clearly indicate such boundaries”.
Important! Ask the inspector to specify the exact boundaries of the water protection zone in the place where you parked, but not where the sign is. 200 (30, 50, 100) m is the maximum zone width, which can be set for this reservoir.
And the boundaries must be clearly marked on the maps, a description, coordinates, control points, and most importantly – included in the state water register. If it is not present – the land, the law is not a water protection area.
3. If there is no sign, require, according to the law, to indicate the cadastral number of the plot.
4. If it came to Protocol, though, according to the law, will attract two witnesses.
5. In an explanatory note and write: “I Asked the witnesses to show where there are signs, was refused. Asked to name cadastral number of the plot, too, was refused. Based on what I think that the inspectors are not kompletny or extortion. Ask management to give me an answer within 10 days on the punishment of the fishing inspectors, or will be compelled to file a written complaint to the Prosecutor.”
6. Write down the badge numbers and identities of inspectors.
According to what documents we are fined?
Article 65. Water protection zones and coastal protective strips
WATER CODE OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
(as amended on 27 December 2009) (version effective from 1 April 2010)
15. The boundaries of water protection zones prohibited:
4) movement and Parking of vehicles (except special vehicles), except for their movement on roads and Parking lots on the roads and in specially equipped areas with paved.
Water protection zone is a territory adjacent to the shoreline of seas, rivers, streams, canals, lakes, reservoirs.
The width of the water protection zone outside settlements is set from the corresponding shoreline (in particular, when the presence of storm sewers and waterfronts in the cities of the width of the water protection zone is established from the parapet of the embankment).
The width of the water protection zones of rivers and streams is established from their source depends on their length.
The radius of the protection zone at the beginning of the rivers and streams is 50 metres away.
Width OT 50 metres for rivers and streams with a length of up to 10 km.
Width OT 100 metres for rivers and streams with a length of from 10 to 50 km;
Width OT 200 metres for rivers and streams with a length of 50 km and more;
Width OT 300 feet for rivers and streams stretching from 100 km to 200 km;
Width OT 400 metres for rivers and streams with a length of from 200 to 500 km;
Width OT 500 metres for rivers and streams with a length of 500 km and above
OT width equal to the width of the coastal protective strips (PZP) – for rivers and streams with the length less than 10 km.
What document is?
A Protocol on administrative offense
ACC. St. 15 part 4 – Parking of a vehicle in floodplains.
Who has, and who has the right to fine?
Protocol for the Parking of vehicles in floodplains, shall be made
inspectors of fisheries. Although to prevent an administrative offense shall any duly authorized employee: the police, traffic police, environmental police, etc., but not private security!
Where is the Protocol?
If the Protocol drawn up by the inspectors, the minutes shall be forwarded for adjudication in territorial control as a water bailiff, and where the decision is made. Its copy together with the receipt will be sent to the violator by registered mail.
What if you disagree with the Protocol?
And write in the explanation to the Protocol.
If people do not agree, and confirmed cases in the management of fisheries or within 10 days of the ruling, the case is sent to the world court.
What should be the sign on the water protection zone
Text: water conservation zone. The legislation of the Russian Federation established a special regime of implementation of economic and other activities
Special information sign “water protection area” for designation of riparian buffer zones is a rectangle with an aspect ratio of 2:1 with rounded corners.
Sign size 500 x 1000 mm.
Information label is centered and applied to the Sign in block letters of white color.
The text, printed on the Sign must be visible in daylight hours from a distance of 50 meters. The background of the sign shall be blue.