The timing of the spring hunting season 2018 adopted in Kostroma region
The timing of the spring hunting season within the 10 calendar days established in Kostroma region annually based on current climatic conditions and divided into two climatic zones.
The timing of spring hunting for feathery game in 2018 set by Resolution of the Governor of the Kostroma region from 13.04.2018 No. 90 “On establishing the timing of spring hunting in the hunting grounds of the Kostroma region in 2018”.
From 21 to 30 April – in the southern areas (Kostroma, Krasnoselskoe and Nerekhta districts)
From 29 April-08 may – in the Northern territories (Antropovsky, buyskiy, Vokhomsky, Galich, Kadyysky, Kologrivsky, Makar, manturovskiy, mezhivs’kyi, Sydney, October, Ostrovsky, Pavinskaya, Parfen’evskiy Berëzovka, Pyschyug, Soligalich Podlesnoye, Susanin, Chukhlomskiy Rozhdestvenskoye areas)
Attention hunters! In addition to the Federal rules of hunting in the Kostroma region set to the local parameters of spring hunting
- During the spring hunt in the hunting grounds of the Kostroma region is a time of production:
1) woodcock in the evening-drawn – from 18.00 h to 23.00 h;
2) black grouse on a Lek – 02.00 h to 10.00 h;
3) grouse on a Lek, from 20.00 h to 09.00 h.
- Spring hunting drakes ducks without the use of decoy ducks is prohibited.
- Hunting of geese is prohibited without the use of shelters and application of electronic devices Mankova.
- In the exercise of hunting ducks and geese in one artificial shelter at the same time can be no more than two people.