The anniversary version of the snowmobile Lynx Commander 900 ACE, released for the 50th anniversary. Features advanced and exclusive equipment.
The limited-edition version. Includes double seat, commemorative items made of copper, the cargo box and charger the CTEK shows the battery level and allows easy charging. (The CTEK charger is available as an accessory).
The ROTAX engine. Four-stroke Rotax ACE engine is economical and very productive. Electric choke iTC provides three different driving modes.
Durable chassis withstands harsh operation conditions without any problems. Beveled tunnel allows you to use a narrower seat and fuel tank, which provides a natural position for riding, despite the broad gauge.
- Long and wide track. Wide 500 mm and a length of about 4 m caterpillar provides good flotation and grip.
- Rear suspension PPS-5900-a Large suspension movement and effective weight transfer, comfort and control in all conditions and tasks.
- Front suspension A-LFS+ lighter than its predecessor, providing more precise handling.
- New XC ski BLADE. 2200 g lighter than the ski Blade, ski blade Blade XC gives excellent control with less effort.
- The electric starter. Start the snowmobile with the simple press of a button.
- Heated seat. The seat is a large compartment to transport things, and seat heater enhances comfort in cold weather. If necessary, you can install additional passenger seat available as an accessory.
- Practicality and versatility. Low gear ratio two-speed gear make it easier pulling heavy loads and driving on harsh terrain.
- Effective cooling system. Cooling system consisting of radiator with electric fan to maintain optimum engine temperature when driving at low speeds.
- Engine ROTAX® 900 ACE
- The volume of the cube, see 899
- Number of cylinders 3
- Type Liquid-cooled, four-stroke with two camshafts top location, dry sump
- Standard equipment and accessories
- Handlebar Steel handlebar with levers, the height of the spacers steering – 130-205 mm, driver’s grab handle
- Windshield, High (510 mm), solid
- Rear view mirror optional equipment
- Heated grips Standard
- Electric starter Standard
- Drive pulley variator eDrive II
- The driven pulley of the CVT QRS SS
- Brake system Hydraulic brakes with steel reinforced brake hoses, brake master cylinder plastic
- Oil tank volume, l 3,3
- Caterpillar, 3923 mm x 500
- Fuel tank, l 40
- The base of the ski, mm 996 +/- 21
- Type of ski Blade DS
- Grouser height, mm 38
- Height with windshield, mm 1445
- Width/length mm 1180 (+/-21) / 3370
- Number of seats 2
- Type front suspension A-LFS+, arched lower A-shaped levers
- Shock absorbers front suspension HPG 36
- Rear suspension type PPS-5900-A
- Rear suspension travel, 36 mm HPG