Snowmobile Stels S600 Viking in picking ST this is a simplified version of the regular S600 Stels Viking.
Cheap skiing-tracked transport is provided at affordable price, but its reliability is never affected.
Among snowmobiles, Stealth equipment has high performance and practicality that makes it the most rational decision.
In the configuration of the ST(compared to the normal version):
- Optics in the version of ST snowmobile snowmobile differs from the standard. The snowmobile with halogen headlights for easy repair in the field. Also in version ST missing items such as the oil pump with a subsequent node -hoses oil feed and expansion tank for oil. This decision will allow the owner of a snowmobile to fully control the oil in the fuel to ensure stable engine operation in all weather conditions.
- Often, this snowmobile as Stels S600 Viking ST is used for the transport of goods, so it was decided to remove the second passenger seat that increased cargo platform.
- No cases like Stels S600 Viking standard
- Plastic fender ski
- A spare rotor belt
Service STELS VIKING unpretentious, it’s no problem to buy spare parts and accessories.
- Frame steel, sheet, riveted and welded
- Engine 2-stroke, 565 cm3
- Maximum power HP (about.m.) 54 HP at 7300 rpm
- Maximum torque Nm (about.m.)
- The power supply system carburetor
- Ignition system contactless with electronic control (CDI)
- Chassis With two control the front skis. Digitalrelease crawler-type front leading stars, supporting and supporting rollers. Caterpillar rubber 3937 / 600(500) / 22mm
- Starting system electric starter, manual start
- Suspension front telescopic, spring with hydraulic dampers, move 150 mm
- Suspension rear slizova (rail) spring with hydraulic shock absorber, stroke 170 mm
- Brake disc hydraulic
- Fuel tank capacity, l 45
- Size of the ski, mm. 1065 / 180, with the extender 1115 / 250
- Minimum turning radius not more, mm 5550
- Overall dimensions, mm 3170х1160х1470 / 1090
- Track on skates, 920 mm, clearance of not less than
- The mass in running order, kg 315