Thermal riflescope Apex XD50 from the company Pulsar designed especially for hunters, which combines all the advanced technologies, starting from the approach in creating a light and strong hull, to a well thought out functionality.
The device is specially designed for observation and shooting at any time of the day, on medium and long distances.
Pulsar thermal imaging devices utilize heat waves that radiate all thermal objects – what, able to detect targets through the barrier in the form of shrubs or tree branches. The working range of detection is 1250 meters.
The Apex XD50 thermal imager has a reliable, vlagozashchishchennom the case of heavy-duty plastic, resistant to dust and water. All controls are located on the top of the sight. The focus is, as with all Pulsar thermal imaging devices, by means of a ring located directly in front of the lens. The housing is equipped with an extra strap Weaver for mounting additional accessories. In the design of embedded anti-shock system, which, if strong impact protects all the electronic components inside of the sight. Shock resistance of the scope is equal to 6000 j, which allows to withstand impact virtually all known calibers.
The design of the scope used the detector with higher resolution, which allows to detect targets at medium and long distances. On the display is always clarity and contrast, and no tunnel effect at the edges. Powered by two batteries type CR123A.
Due to the modular brackets that you can select from the top drop down menu – sight can be put on any weapon type. Due to the required outputs, to the device you can connect a video recorder or an external recording device and enables connection of external power sources.
The functionality I want to highlight the following functions of the riflescope Apex XD50:
- The memory function three-points adjustment in the memory of the sight allows to work with different types of weapons and ammunition, and to carry out and remember sighting at three different distances.
- The function “Remove dead pixel” speaks for itself.
- The function of “picture in picture” is activated during the application of a smooth, two-time digital Zoom.
- The display off function to prevent detection of the hunter.
- The sight has in its Arsenal of 10 reticule that you can use depending on the type of hunting, but with the help of the Freeze function is zeroing in one shot.
The image displayed on the OLED display has 3 modes with different shades of green color from the usual black-and-white images, characteristic of thermal imaging devices, the developers refused. Compared to BW, the green picture has more detail and contrast, which causes less eye strain.
Sight thermal vision Apex XD50 is assembled on the basis of the microbolometer array high-resolution px 384х288 that along with a great refresh rate of 50 Hz provides a comfortable shooting both stationary and moving targets, and noiseless calibration of the sight will give the hunter while waiting for the beast in ambush.
- Frame rate: 50 Hz
- Native resolution: 384×288 px
- Spectral range: 8…14 µm
- Display type: OLED
- Display resolution: VGA 640×480 px
- Video output: Yes
- A function to remove dead pixel: Yes
- Magnification: 2x / 4x (zoom)
- Objective lens diameter: 42 mm
- Lens focal length: 75 mm
- Lens: F50 / 1.2
- Horizontal field of view: 11°
- Min focus distance: 5 m
- Delete out.eye relief: 67 mm
- Limit refocus eyepiece: ±3.5 diopters
- Exit pupil diameter: 5 mm
- Range of detection: 1250 m
- Voltage: 4-6
- The type of elements of a food: 2xCR123A
- Price click on 100 m distance: 20 mm
- The number of reticles loaded: 10
- The type of mounting for installation of additional accessories: Weaver
- Operating temperature range: -25°C to +40°C
- The presence of the remote control unit: Wireless
- The degree of moisture protection: IP67
- Shock resistance on rifled weapon: 6000 j
- Dimensions: mm 343х80х75
- Weight: 1000 gr