Pulsar Quantum XD50S the perfect model of the new line of thermal imagers series XD has all the necessary characteristics for successful hunting even under difficult conditions.
The main advantage of a thermal imager sold under the brand name Quantum XD50S is the presence of color schemes with allocation of plots at different temperatures in addition to the standard monochrome. Unlike night vision systems based on image intensifier imager Quantum XD50S can be used regardless of external lighting. Also important advantage is the ability to detect an object behind obstacles (grass, tree branches, etc.) and in adverse weather conditions (rain, fog, snow, etc.).
Thermal imager Pulsar Quantum XD50S thanks to modern matrix resolution 384×288 and a wide-aperture lens guarantees high image quality with the ability to detect objects at a distance of 1250 meters. High refresh rate of 50 Hz provides a comfortable observation fast-moving objects guaranteeing you obtain a smooth image.
Distance measuring grid layout for deer, wild boar and hare will allow high accuracy to determine the distance to the desired object.
- Color scheme. The main advantage of thermal imaging monoculars series Quantum XD is the ability to select one of six color schemes. In addition to the usual monochrome black-and-white modes available color modes with allocation of more cold and warm areas.
- The frequency of updates. High refresh rate-50 Hz ensures a comfortable observation, even for fast moving objects providing a clear image without streaking and blurring.
- Estimation of the distance. In a series of thermal imagers Quantum XD for accurate and fast measurement of distances to various objects and animals at pre-known sizes (deer – 1.7 m, Kaban-0.7 meters and the hare-0.3 meter) provided stadiametric rangefinder.
- The modes of operation. To achieve maximum efficiency in Quantum XD there are three different working modes orientation under different conditions of observation. A high contrast of the “City” will greatly facilitate the detection with a large number of hot objects. Mode low contrast “Forest” perfectly suited for work on location with a small number of objects. The mode of “recognition” was created for better detection of objects in various conditions.
- The function “Display OFF” lets you turn the display off and if necessary quickly to turn it on. When enabled, this function turns off only the display while the other elements work as usual. Using this function allows to turn the display off to conserve battery and prevent unmasking of the observer.
- Resistance to low temperatures. The use of OLED display, low temperature resistant down to -25 °C ensures obtaining high-quality images even in difficult conditions.
- The video output. The video out allows you to display and write images to external devices.
- Food. The power of thermal imaging monoculars brand Quantum XD is supplied from 4 AA batteries to be placed with the container in the battery compartment. To increase the time of Autonomous work it is possible to connect an additional power supply. If necessary, additional food can be placed in a pocket or under clothing.
- Body. High strength with low weight is made possible due to the production of carbon composite hull. Rubberized inserts in the body provide a secure grip, preventing the device to slip out of wet hands or with gloves on.
- The thermal imager Quantum XD50S
- The manual
- Video cable
- Hand strap
- Car adapter
- Spare battery container
- Napkin for cleaning of optics
- Warranty card
|Frame rate, Hz||50|
|The spectral range of detection, m||7,7 13,2 …|
|Display resolution, Pix.||640×480|
|Digital zoom, x||2x, 4x|
|The field of view, °, horizontal/vertical||11×8,3|
|Limit refocus the eyepiece, diopter||± 5|
|Min. focusing distance, m||5|
|Range of detection, m (object 1,7*0,5 m)||1250|
|Supply voltage, B||4 ÷ 6|
|Type of batteries||4xAA|
|External power||DC 8.4 ÷ 15|
|Protection class (according to IEC 60529)||IPX4|
|Operating temperature range,°C||-25 … +50|