The egg, which carries the bird has a complex structure and is divided into the egg, which looks like table eggs, and fertile, from which, by hatching, the Chicks are formed. Different types of birds have similar eggs, the difference lies in the size and quantity of the proportionality of the internal components.
Usually eggs are oval, elongated, hence they are called oocytes. However, there are species of birds that are laying in nests or holes. In this case, their shape may be circular. The size of the oocyte depends on the parameters of birds. However, there are exceptions and individuals postpone the oocytes of larger size, in percentage of the volume of your body. In this case young is more suited to existence from the very first days of life, than a brood of chicken whose Chicks are completely helpless at birth.
Lays the largest of African ostrich, whose weight of the oocyte is one percent of the body weight of the bird. The hummingbirds 6%.
The formation of the oocyte from the hen begins in the ovaries, and then continues in the oviduct. Growing oocytes accumulate nutrients, which form a yolk. Approximately every 24 hours, it begins its movement through the oviduct. Moving next to glands, it is formed, excreted protein.
Moving forward, the yolk is the place where the formation of podsoltovo part. At the bottom of the oviduct is the Department where the egg is delayed for 19 hours. It is here that it comes out. An hour later, in the ovary starts a new process of tying.
The structural features of eggs of poultry
The wild feathers have postponed eggs ribs. They are necessary in order to maintain the integrity during the landing of birds in the mountainous areas in the limited space of the nest. These ribs significantly increase the surface of the oocyte, which is able to withstand pressures of up to 40 kg per cm square. For comparison chicken can withstand a load of not more than two.
From the surface of the oocyte can be smooth or rough. The color depends on the lifestyle of birds. For domestic chicken, a characteristic white color. In birds, which make laying on the ground, there is the color matching with the background sediments. Color formation is still in the oviduct.
The structure of chicken eggs
The structure of the eggs is very complicated, due to the fact that the closed space is a capsule for the birth of a new life and need the exact compliance of all temperature and other parameters. Here the same conditions which are mammals that develop in the womb.
Consists of layers:
- Shell. The structure is the most dense layer. The basis of it is calcium carbonate. In addition, the composition includes water and any organic matter. This shell serves as protection from external conditions. Damage leads to death of the embryo.
- The structure of the eggs a chicken has two Podkarpacie shell. Between them they are closely related and tightly stick to a hard shell. In the area of the blunt side of the eggs, they move apart, creating the possibility for the release of gases, but not liquids.
- Cord. This is a kind of umbilical cord to the yolk. Due to this structure, the yolk retains its position in the center.
- Protein. It is designed to separate the yolk from the shell. Also consists of layers. Internal, in the form of grading, surrounds the yolk. Other hradynky attached to podsoltovo shell that does not allow the yolk to float. Between them is a liquid protein. In composition, it comprises water, about 80%, 1% carbohydrates and 10% proteins. Fats are not present at all. The composition of protein like egg yolk, but much different proportions. In it there are vitamins In. Protein also performs a protective function, because it contained the enzyme lysozyme can dissolve unwanted microorganisms.
- Yolk. In the structure of the chicken egg is the main element. Yolk or cytoplasm consists of grains or plates, which are mixed in a single mass. This includes all substances that are required for the development of the body. The amount of yolk may be small or high. In the second case it is formed around the nucleus of the oocyte. At the end of the formation cycle of a chicken oocyte, it is composed of various mineral substances, as well as RNA and pigments.
- The disk hub of the embryo. Is at the top in the form of spots with a reddish hue.
- Camera for air. Also located at the top of the eggs. This supply of oxygen necessary for breathing of the chick before it arrives.
- Cuticle. The location is on the back. It does not give the ability to pass gases. In its absence, the egg may spoil.
Chemical components of eggs of chicken
The chemical characteristics of hen’s egg represents a valuable set of items. It is a closed-shell space includes all the substances necessary for the development of a new organism. The egg of a bird is acquired by the man at 97%, while the body receives vitamins: A, b, E, essential amino acids in perfect proportions. The caloric content of eggs is not more than 17 percent, so they are applicable during the diet. Part of the oocyte birds include 19 amino acids. Ten of them irreplaceable. So they are named because such compounds are produced in the body and you can get them only with the consumption of food.
Protein is a necessary component of the human body, because it has the ability to break down into essential amino acids required for normal functioning of human muscles and brain.
The yolk is much high-calorie than protein, and includes high amounts of fat and fatty acids.
Fatty acids can be:
The presence in the yolk of birds of the substance of cholesterol does not affect the increase in its percentage in the blood.
Very useful for the body shell. The content of calcium is two grams and digest it to 93%. Before taking it you need to grind into a powder to large granules. The shell must be fresh, boiled because it loses its quality.
Opinion about the benefits of raw eggs is somewhat exaggerated. Part of the protein is anticipate, so the protein is not susceptible to hydrolysis. In this regard, the digestion of it in the human body is difficult. The same raw protein contains avidin, which possesses the ability to bind vitamins. Threat of raw eggs and microflora in the form of the bacteria Salmonella, which can be contained in the pores.
Bird egg is a unique, closed system. Nature took good care that the future chick lived in ideal conditions and nothing needed to his birth.