Digital evening accessory the PULSAR Forward DFA75 is designed especially for installment on an extent dramatically expanding its capacities. Using CCD enabled us to dramatically minimize the dimension of the nozzle.
Also the small size enables to place the nozzle straight into the lens with a special adapter without having to use added attachment. The major benefit of electronic nozzles PULSAR Forward DFA75 is the opportunity of the usage nozzles even in brilliant light excluding the light overloads. A special system instantly readjusts the optimum brightness level for the finest image. No rise eliminates the distortion as well as displacement of the intending factor. All information on the work of the nozzle is shown in the lower part of the display screen in the form of intuitive icons.
The design of the PULSAR Forward DFA75 has excellent resistance to temperature level adjustments in a wide variety from -20 to 50 degrees. Powered by 4 AA batteries, which, incorporated with the ability to attach an exterior power supply allows to use very long time. The existence of video clip will not just generate the video, however to display the image on the screen of various devices.
- The things discovery range of 400 meters.
- The lack of light overloads.
- Video clip result for transmission and recording of photos.
- It is feasible to attach an external power supply.
- Fast and also practical setup on the lens.
- Resistance to extremes of temperature.
- Small size as well as lightweight.
- DFA75 digital add-on
- Protective covers
- Attachable laser IR illuminator
- Extra containers of batteries
- Wireless remote
- Plastic situation or situation (any version)
- Video wire
- The handbook
- Paper napkin for cleaning of optics
- Matrix type CCD
- Cam resolution, pixels. 500 × 582
- Minutes … … max functioning illuminance (f1.2, Rel. the signal-to-noise proportion 20dB), Lux and 0.0001…… 30000 Display type OLED
- Present resolution, Pix. VGA 640 × 480
- Video clip result analog
- Zoom, x 1 (digital module)
- Lens diameter, mm 50
- Aperture F50/1,0
- The field of view, °, straight 5
- The minimum range of concentrating, m 5
- Resolution, lines/ mm ≥ 50
- The radiation resource (kind of diode) Laser
- The wavelength of the IR-illuminator, 915 nm (undetectable)
- Range of detection, m (object 1.7 m elevation, lighting of 0.05 Lux (1/4 moon)) 400
- The voltage, V 3.7 ÷ 6
- The kind of battery 4xAA
- Exterior power supply DC 9 ÷ 15V/ 3W
- Physical and operational attributes
- The opportunity of installment on the lens day optical tools, the external diameter of lens, mm 47, 48, 49, 50, 55, 56, 57, 58, 60, 62, 65
- Operating temperature level range, ° C — — 25 … … +50 The visibility of the remote device Wireless
- Shock resistance on rifled tool, j 6000
- Dimensions, mm 155x82x117
- Weight (without e-ing power), 0.56 kg