The traditional searching scope, appropriate for seekers of all experience degrees and search animals of different dimensions, from ROE deer in Central Europe to red deer in New Zealand. Multilayer-coated lenses ensures optimum light transmission.
Ion MeoBrightTM in multiparity lens supplies optimum light transmission and also quality in tough golden conditions and MeoShieldTM layer secures external lens surface areas from contortion. View Meopta MeoPro 3-9 × 42 shows a grid of the 2nd Central airplane.
Placement of mesh in the second Central plane means that, regardless of how You lower or boost zoom, the apparent dimension of the grid continues to be consistent. Attributes: MeoBright 5501 — multi-layer coating put on all air-glass optical surfaces. Established by Meopta, MeoBright 5501
finish eliminates glare
- and also reflections — as well as supplies a 99.8 %(92-95 %of the overall run, depending on the design)light transmission externally of the lens. MeoQuick — MeoQuick gives a rapid focus and a fairly large range of change to readjust the image to the eye. Mesh. Mesh brought on by etching on glass.
- Precision — etching mesh glass provides phenomenal target interpretation. Shockproof. Made to endure the heaviest recoil. Waterproof. All extents are 100%water resistant and also totally safeguarded from snow, rainfall as well as wetness. Sotoserena.
- All scopes are nitrogen-filled, which 100 %protects against interior condensation. The multiplicity 3-9 The lit up reticle no Approach place ring 25.4 mm Size of unbiased
- lens, mm 42 Field of view at 100m, m 12.1– 4 Leave student, mm 14-4.7 Distance from eyepiece to
- eye, 95 mm Series of diopter amendment +2/ -3 dpt The area of
- the reticle in the second
- focal plane Change range vertical
- (MOA) 70 The series of adjustment horizontal
- (MOA )70 The cost of the 1st click of the device of input of modifications (MOA)1/4
- The diameter of the middle tube of the sight, mm
- 25.4 Weight, g 453 Size, mm 315 Moisture is Loaded with nitrogen/argon is