Riflescopes MeoPro series preserves all the advantages of MeoStar riflescopes collection yet at an extra budget friendly rate.
A wonderful choice for hunting in wide-open places: fields or the sturdy terrain of an open valley, 4-12 × 50 MeoPro ensures control and exact job essential for tough chance ats defining moments.
The primary distinction in between the MeoPro riflescopes series is a diameter of 25.4 mm and also not 30 mm as in exactly how riflescopes MeoStar series, and also the lack of a backlight the reticle.
Despite these distinctions riflescopes MeoPro not concede the MeoStar extents as well as fairly preferred amongst seekers.
Optical components premium multi-coated, have one-of-a-kind light transmission capacity as well as offer clear and high-contrast picture.
The basis of Meopta rifle ranges are well-tried as well as proven layout options, this is accompanied by the best quality of each procedure and the most up to date manufacturing modern technology. Therefore, the top quality of the views Меоptа very near to the marketplace leaders, while having a more favourable cost.
- Features: MeoBright 5501 — — multi-layer layer related to all air-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBright 5501 layer gets rid of glow as well as representations as well as provides a 99.8% (92-95% of the complete run, relying on the version) light transmission externally of the lens.
- MeoQuick — — MeoQuick gives a fast emphasis and also a fairly large range of change to change the photo to the eye.
- Mesh. Mesh triggered by etching on glass. Accuracy etching mesh glass supplies remarkable target definition.
- Shockproof. Designed to hold up against the heaviest recoil.
- Water-proof. All scopes are 100% waterproof and also fully safeguarded from snow, moisture and also rain.
- Sotoserena. All scopes are nitrogen-filled, which 100% protects against interior condensation.
- Size of objective lens, mm: 50
- The size of television of the sight, mm: 25.4
- Field of view at 100m, m: 9.1– 3
- Departure student, mm 12.5– 4.2
- The range from the eyepiece to an eye, mm: 95
- The illuminated reticle: no
- Series of diopter modifications: +2/ -3 dpt
- Adjustment range vertical (MOA): 52
- The range of modification horizontal (MOA): 52
- The cost of the 1st click of the device of input of modifications (MOA): 1/4
- Location reticle: 2nd focal aircraft
- Size, mm: 348
- Weight, g: 516
- Full of nitrogen/argon: Yes