The husband of my cousin Nicholas repeatedly told that his father, an avid angler, you could sit in a boat all day, and with a float rod, and it is much harder than spinning.
Left Bank, on which I stepped, turned out to be muddy and boggy. Should have done a step, as the boot went halfway and took a lot of effort to reach solid ground. Easy esticalopram the boat along with her lying in gear I moved into the shadow of the bushes of willow. Now, you can take a leisurely walk along the shore, by analyzing on-the-go today’s backlava.
– Now! – clapping his hands, I began to talk out loud. – Why is pike not biting?! – ask yourself the first question. Today’s autumn day can be prirovnyat to the summer. Even the gnat sticks. Box with lures, I went through twice already…
Thinking about bad luck, I still did not lose courage. Still, after fishing my element, regardless of the result, and the fact that people grumble a little bit, so it’s a put-on.
After another forty meters, I stopped at a stream flowing into the lake. Of a width not more than half, he was hiding in the thick grass, softly rustling the little rapids. The bottom of the Creek was relatively solid, and the shallow depth and clear water will allow all to see. And here is the first fortune large perch. He drove a small flock of verhovek that in a panic rushed about not being able to rise above the stream. The path to them was blocked by a small waterfall.
– Giroux! – especially loud I said.
Perch, like a Highwayman, caught by surprise, timetables, rushed down the stream. They expect so many, I jumped into the stream, blocking his path to the big water. Bass rushed in the opposite direction. Verkhovka in horror shied away from him. But he now had nothing to do. Water threshold, he too could not overcome, so whirled and rushed back, lost in the muddy water at my feet. In one motion I pinned striped down, and then washed ashore. My heart is loudly pounding from the experience of excitement. I immediately remembered how once, in early childhood, fished with his father carp unnamed pond. Noting the location where the perch, I continued my way up the Creek. Something tells us that this is only the beginning. In the area from the first threshold to the second I noticed a pike weighing about two pounds. She stood motionless in the open, “mesmerizing” verhovek. Fishermen are aware of, as pike is able to instantly start. Enough to blink and it’s gone. Knowing this, I did not double-check the reaction of the teeth. So I went into the water and began to stir, gradually approaching the pike. As predicted, pike in the blink of an eye disappeared darted to one side, darted to the other, finally during the turn in already troubled waters partially popped up stranded where I caught her.
– Hey, friend! Fry to chase?.. Pike, widely opened her mouth, shut it, and twitched a couple of times in my hands. Leaving the predator in the grass, next to stick a long twig-a landmark and keep going. With each step, the stream became wider and deeper. One of its sites in a length of about fifteen or twenty feet, I counted about a dozen small pike scattered as submarines along the coastline.
– These bare hands have not take, – I thought. The depth and width won’t allow it.
But I was not going to stay here. It became quite obvious that the higher the stream, the more meet fish. Simple logic checks out. Going a little more, I came out into the open. Heavily overgrown pond(which was rooted in our Creek) was more like a swamp. Marshy shores, shrubs, snags, countless algae. I decide to take some more steps through a flooded meadow to immediately estimate can quit trolling here or not. Depth at the edge of a small, knee-deep, the bottom is not sucked. “Yes, here in this place, perhaps you can try to fish”.
Yet to figure out what was happening, notice that right and left movement of the algae. Pike is standing in shallow water and waiting for prey, fleeing their hunting grounds. I have them disturbed.
– So! – in command of himself. – Come back for spinning.
Quickly returned to the boat, drank water, took a spinning cage, a box of lures and went on a weedy lake, not forgetting on the way to capture hands caught the fish.
First cast in a new place is always the most exciting. Silver baubles with red abdomen, at the same time change a couple of times behind my back, flew over clear water and gurgled twenty meters, at the edge of the carpet of algae. Just one turn coil, and immediately a shot. There! A small pike took the lure completely. Gently vyvazhivaete predator and placed in the tank. New cast in the same place. Splash, and another toothy enough the little spoon. Then another, and another, and another. Five tails from one place. Looking at my watch. It seems that it was only three hours and five to six. That autumn day is short.
This patch stops to peck at. I understand that it is necessary to change the place. Try to get at least the left Bank. There you can see the large area of open water. Trying to get through swamps and bushes, but here is much deeper and the bottom is too viscous. Some as you select back and return to its original place.
– Maybe, come back for the boat, considering the situation. – Yes, of course, great, but I’ll climb with her through the bushes, the sun goes down.
– Oh! – make fun of themselves. Just like in the fable “the Fox and the grapes”.
And time is running out. Change the spoon, and again good luck: a few casts bring four more pike. But then, as it usually happens during the evening bite, the most interesting part came twilight. It’s time to get out to the boat on a large lake. To cross to the other shore, to the car my friend. And closer to night, when dinner and dry boat, keep the way home.
– Well, goodbye, swamp, until next year. God willing, we meet again…
– Said goodbye, turned and walked along the Creek on the trail, and after a few steps heard a splash behind him: “see you soon…”