Yukon Exelon 3 × 50 due to the large gain of the light 1,200 times completely fit for monitoring in the evening. Modern image intensifier TUBE CF-Super 1st generation allows you to specify items at a range of 250 metres.
Built-in IR-illuminator permits to enhance the photo quality for short distance and use evening vision monocular also in the full lack of natural light. High resolution 42 gr./ mm in the centre and 32 gr./ mm at the edges permits to acquire a comparison photo.
A vast lens with a diameter of 50 mm made according to scheme R-Contact offers clear equally as clear at the sides and also in the facility of the photos. Yukon Exelon 3 × 50 by relating to the instance n unique covering positive to the touch and also hinges on accurately even in damp hands.
Additionally the finish has a cushioning effect, softening a little drop. Compact size and lightweight enable you to bring the tool into any trip. Wide operating temperature array from -30 ° C to +40 ° C, making the device suitable for use in any weather. Features: CF-Super TUBE includes the 1st generation. High gain light. Optimum detection range of 250
metres. High resolution.
- A wide lens with a diameter of 50 mm.
- Modern technology R-Contact. The shock-absorbing hull finishing.
- Wide operating temperature level array. Package Night vision device EXELON 3 × 50 Situation The
- manual Paper napkin for cleansing of lenses Guarantee card Version IIT CF-Super The gain of the light times ≥ 1200 Aesthetic zoom, x 3 Lens diameter, mm 50 The field of vision
- , levels 13 The minimum concentrating range,
- m 2.5
- Detection range,
- m 180 Limitation refocus the eyepiece,
- diopter ± 5 The
ordinary resolution in the center, strokes/ mm 40 Greater resolution on the brink, strokes/ mm 32 The voltage, V 3V(CR123A)Tripod place, inch 1/4 (2 sockets)Class wetness protection IPX4 Dimensions , mm 198x87x60 Weight, kg ≈ 0.5