Semi-automatic self-loading shotgun Mossberg 9200 was created from 1996 to 2010. Now it can be purchased only with it. It is a trusted hunting gun with great shooting top qualities.
We can only be sorry for that the company Mossberg rejected his launch only due to the lengthy bolt travel, which rather minimized the price of fire.
Description shotgun Mossberg (Mossberg) 9200
A semi-automatic weapon with a smooth barrel 12 gauge, operating on the concept of the gas piston. Tubular store lies under the barrel. The return mechanism is shut fore. In layout there are no plastic parts, the supposed Old School, an actual traditional gun.
Disadvantages as well as benefits
In spite of its age-old age as well as a lot of shooting method, most offered hand-Mossberg 9200 functioning correctly.
- The weapon no worry reenergize the cartridges with all sorts of casings including brass. This must not be abused: the old, puffed up as an outcome of repeated use, as well as thoughtlessly rolled up the sleeve might cause jamming.
- The Lodge has superb functional designs, the tool is well balanced and fits well in the shoulder when firing offhand.
- The trigger system is regulated by a bar located on the neck butt. They can be run without removing your finger from the trigger. He opens up the trigger with the drummer as well as removes (or sets) of tools with cocking, which boosts the safety of usage.
- It was created only in 12 gauge, one barrel size and also magazine capability.
- Optionally, the barrel can be set compatible pointers with various chokes. Standard variation– pressure cylinder.
- The maker supplied added gunned barrel shot 12 gauge with cylinder exploration and polygonal rifling.
- The design offers installation of optical views. Just the classic rib and also brass front sight.
- Relatively lightweight and also portable tool, it might not be challenging on sea hunts. However, according to the North American canons shotgun for waterfowl (mainly Mossberg 9200 was produced for these types of hunts) are not meant to allow go of. So antabok belt on the bed there.
The birthed is not chromed. On vulnerable bluing the metal components (shop) appears very swiftly rust.
Mossberg 9200 Crown Grade 12 GA
Purpose This is a hunting weapon used for the manufacturing of game birds and also tiny ungulates.
The gun was produced only in 12 gauge, with the chamber 70 or 76 mm.
- The base was made of timber polupoltina bed from canadian maple wood.
- It was likewise recommended a design with a plastic stock.
The barrel was outfitted with a high-low vented or strong influence plate.
Requirements shotguns Mossberg (Mossberg) 9200 listed below.
- Semi-automatic shotgun 12 scale. Shop tubular underbarrel, with a capability of 4 rounds, there is a possibility to add the fifth. The home window on the receptacle is on the bottom of the receiver, it closes the spring-loaded shutter, simultaneously playing the function of an Elevator.
- The concentration camp is simultaneously the clutch linking the store with the barrel. The springtime and gas piston set up on the external surface of the pipeline shop. Slide the striker is activated by a rod expanding from the piston.
- The shutter is locked, the versions of the Mossberg 500, the larvae relocate up as well as hook over the walk of the breech. Similar was occurring to him as well as the filing of the cartridge to the line of packing– lever-lift. After shooting the last cartridge, the shutter continues to be in its rearmost setting (latency).
- The receiver of thick-walled aluminium, grated. Home window release lining is on the right on top. On her best side, over the window on the receptacle, there is a switch of removal from the slide stop.
- Views contain band– aired vent or solid, as well as the bronze flies.
- The trigger system is controlled by a lever-disconnector situated on the neck butt. It has two settings: Fire– right up, open red dot, and Stop all the way down.
- Polupoltina bed, strong timber canadian maple. The shock-absorbing butt pad, straight comb, with a small down inclination about the axis of the barrel.
Picking as well as loading
The gun was Packed in a cardboard box. The bundle could be a collection of compatible muzzle narrowing of the trunk as well as an added shot, the network of which has a polygonal rifling.
The concept of operation
Prior to filling, inspect the rifle on safe, why move the slider to the lever-disconnector drummer down.
- The cartridges fit into the shop muzzle of a cartridge case ahead through the window on the bottom face of the receiver. To do this, press the cover of the Elevator and also press it up, after that push the cartridge to the store. Ammunition is kept from falling out of the slide stop lever. After laying four solitary cartridges can be fed into the chamber, which slide is returned, after that is released and also go back to its original position. After that the store can put one more cartridge.
- Prior to the shooting arm guard goes up, up until you see a red point. The cartridge is put right into the cartridge chamber when the distortion of the screw.
- Throughout the shot component of the propellant gases are chosen from the barrel and gets in the gas chamber. The piston steps, presses the pole linked to the slide frame, and also compresses the return spring. Throughout this motion is drawn out and gotten rid of the used cartridge instance is cocked the shooting pin, the bullet from the publication is fed to the Elevator, which increases it to the line loading. En route back, the cyndrical tube bolt gets the cartridge and manageable it into the chamber.
- If you want to empty the shop, put the weapon on safe, elevate the curtain of the Elevator up, opened up the window of the shelter. After that hit the inside of the slide stop lever and release all-time low of the sleeve. Store the spring will push the cartridge. The slide continues to be in the back placement if the store is empty. To go back to its original placement, click slide stop is above the window of the shelter store.
- Make certain the rifle is unloaded. To do this, misshape the bolt. If the store is empty, it will stay in its rearmost setting.
- Click the slide stop, placed the frame back.
- Eliminate the nut on completion of the shop.
- Get rid of the escutcheon forearm.
- Draw the handle of the screw.
- Slide the barrel as well as eliminate it from the receiver.
- Get rid of the piston from the gas chamber.
- Eliminate the thrust return mechanism as well as pull it out of the receiver screw service provider with demonstrator.
- Remove the o-rings gas engine, recoil spring and the gasket from the shop.
- Will certainly villotte the pins connecting the trigger and also remove it from the receiver.
The price and also the testimonials about the gun, Mossberg (Mossberg) 9200 below.
Commission Mossberg 9200 expenses 25 to 30 thousand rubles. Keep in mind that this price can get a brand-new Vepr-9, pioneer, Saiga MK-03 as well as various other excellent carbines.
The gun is fairly reliable as well as plain in operation. It is not specifically fussy concerning top quality of ammo, however this should not be abused. The best accuracy of the battle is observed with ammo manufacturing facility equipment. Resistance to rust is reduced, calls for continuous tracking and cleaning.